Possible Cheater

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DSD78
Cadet Trooper

Possible Cheater

Post#1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 am

Would like to know what the proper protocol is when trying to identify if a player is a cheater or not? My Daughter's level 6 rebel base was attacked and the player in question only deployed 9 level 5 storms with shoretrooper skins and preceded to only get 1% total from her base. Now once the battle ended it then showed that this player defeated my daughter with a 100% victory!!!!! This seems to me that this player is cheating and i did report it to SWC but i am curious to know what others think about this and if there is anything else that i should do on this matter as i CAN'T STAND CHEATERS!!!

DeathStriker

Re: Possible Cheater

Post#2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:33 pm

DSD78 wrote:Would like to know what the proper protocol is when trying to identify if a player is a cheater or not?

DSD78 - The Disney Official Response can be found here.

DSD78 wrote:This seems to me that this player is cheating and i did report it to SWC but i am curious to know what others think about this and if there is anything else that i should do on this matter...

DSD78 - You have already taken the proper actions so I would just move on... While no one likes cheaters the only thing we can do is report them and then continue playing. Most "losses" can be quickly made back after a few Attacks.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Stigma
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 am

This place is not official SWC anything. Not sure what this forum does besides "monetize" and "Redirect complaints" it's pretty sad.
Next time try recording the replay and posting everything you put here on Youtube. At least you can find more people with actual fixes you need and not redirection.

It seems the seach option on this forum has excluded certain words like;

complaints
Upgrade
Upgrading
Balance
Balanced
This game
Wrong
(And my fav)
Whats wrong with this unbalanced game

These words seem impossible to find anywhere in the forums like no one has ever come here to complain about the game.
EVER.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:58 am

Huh?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Dolphin75
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 am

Stigma wrote:
It seems the seach option on this forum has excluded certain words like;

complaints
Upgrade
Upgrading
Balance
Balanced
This game
Wrong
(And my fav)
Whats wrong with this unbalanced game

These words seem impossible to find anywhere in the forums like no one has ever come here to complain about the game.
EVER.

Well, I must admit this is one of the most un-informed posts I’ve seen in four years of participating in various SWC forums.

BTW, the search engine rejects words that are too common, that will generate too many posts.

X999
Commander

Post#6 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:37 pm

well if it helps anyone i have had that fake replay sht false result, i am convinced it is a replay fail not cheaters, i have attacked bases and looked back and saw diff replay. It happens thats for sure, cheaters? i doubt it, but if so why the fk would you cheat at this game? why do it? if they do it let them do it! go to the pub get some memories.
Member in Blackphase_Siths Main Base - ChAoS999 , Windows was a trap.
Stealing Rebs loot since November 2014.

Rageagainstall

General Complaint

Post#7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 am

I have been stuck at the same level for 6 months. I can’t save up enough of anything to upgrade because of constant attacks that take me for millions yet I can’t find anyone who has more the 100K. The game is being rigged and I would like to know how it is being done. Just a gripe but why do I need to open a stupid crate for everything. It is lame just give me the bs 2k that does me no good and let me get on with trying to rebuild my base after the numerous times it was attacked. I can see opening a crate for certain things but for everything it is boring and redundant. I got more loot when there were no crates now I get crap. If I was at level 1 I’m sure 4K would be great but at level 9 it is an insulting waste of time.

SpaceDandy
Captain

Post#8 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Rageagainstall, you can't rely on daily crates to advance. You can join a squad that has the planet hopping perks and do all the objectives, all the HDs, or break protection and venture out for targeted raids. Need a turret upgraded? Go for just the depots ignoring all else. Deploy units to get alloy only and conserve the other units to shorten the reload time. To rebuild units quicker, dip into the HQ stock (and there are always crystals). Join an active squad and participate in wars - a victory crate will get you there or just close enough that raiding atop it will help. Stockpile the crates to open all at once so that six days can be opened like its Christmas morning and you can get it all at one time instead of opening upon award and then seeing it bled away by an attack shortly thereafter... btw - not sure how or why this on this thread but felt you deserved an answer... Also, try another planet - if you are getting very low resource basis - they could be developer bases...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#9 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:34 am

RAgeagainstall - I’m guessing you’re an imp and seeing developer bases on most planets, low loot and no armoury skins active.

As SpaceDandy says above join a squad with relocation perks (from memory level 42 and up) and hit the objective and HD crates. As an imp Tatooine, Er’kit and Hoth are generally good for loot. Hit loaded bases here until you have enough for your upgrades. Although saying that I did hit someone for 1.3m credit, 1.3m alloy and 60k CB on Takodana this morning but that’s very rare!
Empire Lvl 10 85k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 8 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)
Former Leader - UncleOwen'sFate (perk level 49)

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#10 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:37 am

:roll: dOh and Stigma - I have no idea what you’re talking about, every other post here is a complaint about the game. Not sure how you can’t have noticed :roll:
Empire Lvl 10 85k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 8 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)
Former Leader - UncleOwen'sFate (perk level 49)

Return to “General Discussions”