NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Major General

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#351 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 am

ChiptheFish wrote:Here's my progres. Happy about the 2nd barracks:

BUILDINGS
Research Center, done
Barracks (1 and 2), done
Factory (1st), done
Troop transports (all 3, done)
Barracks (3rd), under construction
Barracks (4th), next.

ChiptheFish - are you sure you want to upgrade your 4th barracks next? Others on the thread have mentioned keeping one barracks at L10 to be able to crystal troops in war easily.

For my upgrades, I have one of each research, barracks, factory, and alloy depot done. The SC is in progress. All the walls and transports are done. SBT is finishing up L10 now. Only updated the troops I use frequently so far. While the Super CB Raids are available I have been upgrading the Dekas (added about 6 levels or so each) and the Dowutin Hunter (from L6 to L9 researching). Without the Super CB Raids, those units would have been stuck.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#352 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Dolphin75 wrote:Tomorrow I start either the Hero Command or the Armory. I’m leaning toward the hero command, but thought I’d check with the group. Any strong arguments either way?

Dolphin75 - With the Hero Command Upgrade you can go to any Planet and use Hero HQ Samples while the HC is being Upgraded.

ON THE OTHER HAND... With the Armory you will need to decide what Planets are important to you and activate the appropriate Planet Specific Offensive / Defensive Equipment prior to starting Upgrade. **Once Armory Upgrade is Started you can not go to any Planet that is not "set" in your Armory or you may lose Unit Buff Equipment (i.e. Set Forest Equipment and limit yourself to Green Planets, Desert Equipment and limit yourself to Sand Planets, and OMG Arctic Equipment and be a prisoner of Hoth until Armory Upgrade is done).

Choose your Upgrade Path wisely... ;)

I placed my skins on all defence and did not attack while the armoury was being upgraded. (I sill managed to pull off two UCs!!!)

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#353 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks, DS, Strawman! I hadn't considered the impact of locking into a planet type for 12 days. Now if only I knew what was coming after the Rancor conflicts....
Given that I already have the spider researched to Prestige, that I use the spider at every heroic defense, and that I had planned some planet hopping for rancors, I'll probably go with the Hero Command.

DeathStriker

Post#354 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:22 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE:

:arrow: From a LINE Chat Post:

I am in the process of upgrading Hero Command. And when I launched the upgrade, Kessen was rebuilding. And now, I cannot get Kessen from inventory because it's supposedly already in my hero command.

LESSON LEARNED: Make sure all Heroes are fully Mobilized before starting Upgrade of Hero Command to Prestige Level. (or any Level for that matter)...

:!: You can always CANCEL UPGRADE and restart since Resources are plentiful (currently)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Josketer
Commodore

Post#355 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:52 am

My Prestige status

Prestige level Buildings
HQ
All walls
All 3 Unit Transport
Squad Center
Research Lab
1 Barrack
1 Factory
Upgrading 1 Credit vault in progress ...
Next to upgrade : Another Credit vault.
Prestige level Troops
Jumpers
Snipers
Upgrading MHC in progress...
Next to upgrade : Speeder Bike
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#356 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 am

DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT NOTE:

Make sure all Heroes are fully Mobilized before starting Upgrade of Hero Command to Prestige Level. (or any Level for that matter)...

:!: You can always CANCEL UPGRADE and restart since Resources are plentiful (currently)

Another tip of the hat to DS. This weird block happened to me upgrading my Hero Command to L10. I was baffled and had no clue as to why I couldn't use any of the 300+ Kessens I'd been saving for the upgrades.

DeathStriker

Post#357 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 pm

MY PRESTIGE STATUS:

I am following my Prestige Level Building Upgrade Order as I posted here and currently on #8.

The following happened since last report...

• Prestige Level Troop Transport (3 of 3) Finished.
  • Prestige Level Hailfire Droid Upgrade Finished.
  • Prestige Level Armory Started.
  • Research Lab Back-Log - Cold-weather Heavy Soldier Armory Equipment Level 7 Upgrade Started.
  • Research Lab Back-Log - Desert Soldier Armory Equipment Level 9 Upgrade Next.
SUPPLEMENTAL: In 2 days when it completes its Level 10 Upgrade, my Cantina will be "Prestige Ready" (should Prestige Level Cantina ever happen).

Will post again when the above are finished...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”