NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#251 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Toydarian wrote:Am I right in thinking that, amongst all the excitement about Prestige, the new level has had no impact on the Cantina, and hence on mercs (perhaps at least for now)? Just seen some wild speculation on Line about Lugga being boosted to near infinity.....

Correct. Mercs and rancors only go to 10. Armory equipment only goes to 10 as well. Dekas stay at 50.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Toydarian
Captain

Post#252 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Shelendil wrote:
Toydarian wrote:Am I right in thinking that, amongst all the excitement about Prestige, the new level has had no impact on the Cantina, and hence on mercs (perhaps at least for now)? Just seen some wild speculation on Line about Lugga being boosted to near infinity.....

Correct. Mercs and rancors only go to 10. Armory equipment only goes to 10 as well. Dekas stay at 50.

Thanks Shel.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#253 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:54 am

So new HQ upgraded (finally) - check, walls, new turrets started, research center underway... Now back to doing nothing with the game for 5 days then due to the one droid available... Yawn. Already bored of Prestige after less than 24 hours...

Still... glad I didn't spunk any actual money on this..........

Will see how this goes, but so far for me this is such an uninspiring update. I even hate the droid collecting all my resources... plus lets face it, level X looked awesome... this just looks like a shitty gold tint has been added to the screen. Weak.

Other than that life is great. Happy Monday...!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#254 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:44 am

Richaldo wrote:So new HQ upgraded (finally) - check, walls, new turrets started, research center underway... Now back to doing nothing with the game for 5 days then due to the one droid available... Yawn. Already bored of Prestige after less than 24 hours...

Will see how this goes, but so far for me this is such an uninspiring update. I even hate the droid collecting all my resources... plus lets face it, level X looked awesome... this just looks like a shitty gold tint has been added to the screen. Weak.

That's great my friend. Enjoy your golden throne!

What I can say about Prestige is the same as I've said before. Nothing changed. The game continues a long, boring and bug-buggy upgrade. The difference is that now instead of 1 week, upgrades will last 2 weeks, maybe longer, and cost more - but now we have rich Dev bases and we no longer need to loot for hours to get the enough resources -- 2 or 3 attacks and it's done (I hope it stays that way)...

The worst part are the extra 20 + 120 walls to upgrade to Prestige... Click, click, click, click... Attack for more alloy, then click, click, click, then attack for more alloy... But once the walls are upgraded, enjoy real life and have a good time in the real world while your Prestige Droid keeps working for you.

Disney will keep SWC online for more 2-3 years while there are players interested in burning money in crystals for upgrades. I have many things to upgrade to Level 10 for my both bases, what will keep me playing and attacking at least once or twice a week.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#255 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:51 am

QUESTION: What are is the Swap Cost and Swap Time for Prestige Level Turrets?

The Swap Costs for Level 10 Turrets are Image 540,000 Alloy with Swap Time of 2 Days.

Anyone know what the Swap Costs for Prestige Level Turrets are?

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#256 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:43 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:So new HQ upgraded (finally) - check, walls, new turrets started, research center underway... Now back to doing nothing with the game for 5 days then due to the one droid available... Yawn. Already bored of Prestige after less than 24 hours...

That's great my friend. Enjoy your golden throne!

What I can say about Prestige is the same as I've said before. Nothing changed. The game continues a long, boring and bug-buggy upgrade. The difference is that now instead of 1 week, upgrades will last 2 weeks, maybe longer, and cost more - but now we have rich Dev bases and we no longer need to loot for hours to get the enough resources -- 2 or 3 attacks and it's done (I hope it stays that way)...

The worst part are the extra 20 + 120 walls to upgrade to Prestige... Click, click, click, click... Attack for more alloy, then click, click, click, then attack for more alloy... But once the walls are upgraded, enjoy real life and have a good time in the real world while your Prestige Droid keeps working for you.

Disney will keep SWC online for more 2-3 years while there are players interested in burning money in crystals for upgrades. I have many things to upgrade to Level 10 for my both bases, what will keep me playing and attacking at least once or twice a week.

Haha nice one!!!!!!!!

So finished all the walls as well now... in hindsight I should have dragged this out over the week... but that's just not the player I am!!! Had to finish them...

I've still my level 8 base to keep me fairly active... and I still enjoying taking down my opponents with my big guy... so i'll still be here... if a lot less committed than I was say 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Game on.

DeathStriker

Post#257 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:12 am

Richaldo wrote:So finished all the walls as well now... in hindsight I should have dragged this out over the week... but that's just not the player I am!!! Had to finish them...

Richaldo - Most Prestige Players are doing all Walls first due to the fact you only have 1 Droid to work with and because Walls instantly upgrade.

Research Lab follows next, followed by 1 Barracks (while Research Lab is upgrading Jet / Jump to Prestige Level)...

More on the recommended order can be found here.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#258 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:45 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Richaldo wrote:So finished all the walls as well now... in hindsight I should have dragged this out over the week... but that's just not the player I am!!! Had to finish them...

Richaldo - Most Prestige Players are doing all Walls first due to the fact you only have 1 Droid to work with and because Walls instantly upgrade.

Research Lab follows next, followed by 1 Barracks (while Research Lab is upgrading Jet / Jump to Prestige Level)...

More on the recommended order can be found here.

Yeah all done... in a few hours, if that... My question was 'what now'... I.e. once you've had your 2 hours of wall upgrades etc, is it then a 5 day cycle due to the one droid... (Really liked your order post you did, i'll be sticking reasonably similar, in all honesty it's not far off the order I've done since level 4. )

My loaded question is slightly cheeky in that I know the answer: the answer is nothing. There is now nothing to do until that droid is back... which in my opinion renders this entire update relatively shit........

The honorable thing to do would be to make it a full 'level 11' update, allowing us to use our droids gathered to this point... you know, the ones that have been redundant for years since most of us maxed out.

But that would be honorable, and would actually bring back the interest and buildability of one's base. Sadly this hasn't happened..

Sorry to be negative... but seriously....

DeathStriker

Post#259 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:52 am

Richaldo wrote:Yeah all done... in a few hours, if that... My question was 'what now'... I.e. once you've had your 2 hours of wall upgrades etc, is it then a 5 day cycle due to the one droid... (Really liked your order post you did, i'll be sticking reasonably similar, in all honesty it's not far off the order I've done since level 4.)

Richaldo - Did you do the following:

1. Build SBT? If so you can use a Regular Base Repair Droid to continually Upgrade over next 6 Weeks up to Level 10 and get that 1 hour Rancor Capture Times.
  2. Build 2 New Turrets (Bursts Recommended) and work on Upgrading them.
  3. Upgrade any Droidekas perhaps?
  4. AND OF COURSE... Participate in Conflict or SWC Events that interest you...
Just some thoughts...

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#260 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:56 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Yeah all done... in a few hours, if that... My question was 'what now'... I.e. once you've had your 2 hours of wall upgrades etc, is it then a 5 day cycle due to the one droid... (Really liked your order post you did, i'll be sticking reasonably similar, in all honesty it's not far off the order I've done since level 4.)

Richaldo - Did you do the following:

1. Build SBT? If so you can use a Regular Base Repair Droid to continually Upgrade over next 6 Weeks up to Level 10 and get that 1 hour Rancor Capture Times.
  2. Build 2 New Turrets (Bursts Recommended) and work on Upgrading them.
  3. Upgrade any Droidekas perhaps?
  4. AND OF COURSE... Participate in Conflict or SWC Events that interest you...
Just some thoughts...

Droidekka maxed at 50... the Oppressor currently going to level 46... Check

Rancor trap upgrading check
Both new turrets upgrading to level 3... check!
All walls (including new 20) up to prestige...

All that in one Sunday avo...

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

So... now I have just to get those new two turrets to level X... upgrade the rancor trap... then wait for the research centre to go...

Great. I've seen paint dry more quickly...
once those turrets and the rancor is done, that'll be 3 redundant droids again. . . . .
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Updated Quote Due To Original Post Being Updated

Return to “General Discussions”