Looking to join or confound a Squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
AtlasAxis
Storm Trooper

Looking to join or confound a Squad

Post#1 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm returning to the game after calling it quits for quite a few months, and am looking to join or confound a squad that participates as any squad should: regular activity, adequate and competent donations, chat, etc.

Like I said I'm just starting out again, so my base is level nothing (3, at the present moment) - I have no true intention on jumping into squad war action right away, but rather, to join a team oriented community first.

If you know of any squads like this and can point me in the right direction, I'm all ears. If you are interested in conversions and possibly creating a new one, I'm all ears for that as well. Thanks!

Call sign is Atlas Axis.

TeeKay421
Cadet Trooper

Re: Looking to join or confound a Squad

Post#2 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:18 pm

I talked to our other officers and while we posted looking for level 6 or higher, we'd make an exception for you. We have 22 very active players (11 level 10s) and generous with donations and when you're ready, we're pretty good at wars (80-11 W-L) and rotate players in and out to make sure everyone gets a piece of the winner's pie. If you haven't found a home already - look us up at USAKnightsReborn!

Wyvern70
Commander

Post#3 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Greetings Atlas

Come check out our squad at SkellysAuxiliary. We would to like to have you in our group. We're pretty active and laid back bunch who can help you grow. We can get you up and running and you don't have to war if you don't need to. Just mention Wyvern70 invited you.

Cheers
Squads: SkellysAuxiliary
YoungRebels

Cwave
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:06 am

Hey there, nice to see the return of appetite in the game! the beauty of it actually, it crawls where it can't go ;) if you're looking for a new home team that sticks together, come check it out in Havoc_Knights?

it's the entry squad to Havoc_agents where they go basically back to back wars. including no op. we are pretty organised, have players from the US Europe and a few other regions and always willing to help out others. you can always contact me in Line (lineid collisionwave) if you have more questions :)

hope to see you there!
Officer in Havoc_Agents/Havoc_knights

rickhick1234
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 am

Hi, please have a look at Rebel_Nomads, we're 3 experienced players looking to fill a squad. We're in it for the sheer enjoyment and are pretty laid back and supportive!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”