Collected All Blue Fragments

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Re: Collected All Blue Fragments

Post#11 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:55 pm

True. Still, it's also possible that they might add it to the pool of draws for the events like how you can get vanguard, at-rt, a-wing, etc. frags during an event. I've gotten the vanguard, a-wing, kessen, hawks, and at-rt maxed out this way last event, and I'll probably get the ithorian maxed out next event. Still, do you see this equipment being added to the roster next event?

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#12 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:26 pm

I think that when they say "not available again until Fall," it will be several months before we see them again in any form.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

spootieho
Commodore

Post#13 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Once you get all the blue frags, you realize how pointless it was to go after carbon or durasteel crates. It's bronzium or bust. never settle for anything worse than 30% on a heroic defense. if it hits 31%, exit and restart after you get your heroes back.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 pm

My both HQ 10s are maxed out for all Armory structures. I won't upgrade any structure anymore to prevent I get frags for some of them again while is upgrading (what takes almost 1 week).

I'm fine with the Durasteel Crate in HDs for more frags for turrets. Most of my turrets skins still are Level 6 and 7 because I was focus only in getting the Bronzium Crates for the last 2 years of Armory. Now most of my Armory units are at Level 7-8 for both accounts, and I know it will take the rest of my life to max out any of them, then 2 frags more or less won't do difference when you need more than a hundred...

But I doubt the new Transport and the new skin will be available like turret skins or structures in Daily crates or HD Crates so soon, like other Event Units like Vader or Astromedic also are not after so long after they were introduced -- maybe in 2 years if the game survive so long -- like Senator Leia and AT-ACT now are...

Hope they come back in Elite Crates in a future event. I really hope so. Not much interested in play this conflict attacking like a maniac with my HQ 10 only to unlock the Repulsor skin and keep it at Level 1 for the next 6 months...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”