3 Level 9 Tie Brute Can Destory Level 10 HQ-Is This a Joke?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Commodore

3 Level 9 Tie Brute Can Destory Level 10 HQ-Is This a Joke?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 pm

I thought I've seen it all, now, PATHETIC / ZERO TALENT imperial players have a new toy, TIE Brute, give me a break!!! This really can bury this game.

ObiTwo
Commodore

Re: 3 Level 9 Tie Brute Can Destory Level 10 HQ-Is This a Joke?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:30 pm

For real? How many spaces do they take up?
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:19 am

It is a skin for Tie Fighters (the euqivalent of U-Wings), so 4 space.

What it can destroy depens on the Lvl of the skin - and that you can't see.

By the way that is no imps vs reps thing as starships are complete identical.

shazahm1
Captain

Post#4 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:21 am

And the Reb equivalent, the U-wing, can not? I’ve glanced at the specs on swcpy and they look pretty much the same. Am I missing something?

Medusa
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:49 am

yep probably gonna need some cheese with that whine

DarthTrumpf
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 am

"yep probably gonna need some cheese with that whine" - I wonder if its blue cheese?
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:18 am

I assume that starships are Identical, I'm a Rebel so I'm attacked by imperial players.
To all imperial snowflakes, what I'm saying is: learn how to play a game so you don't have to snipe the HQ to get a pathetic star.

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#8 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 am

Rebelscummer wrote:I assume that starships are Identical, I'm a Rebel so I'm attacked by imperial players.
To all imperial snowflakes, what I'm saying is: learn how to play a game so you don't have to snipe the HQ to get a pathetic star.

Lighten up Francis, it's a game. Do you want us Imperials to start crying (again) over being hit by 16 Headhunters to take Contra Band and then end the battle?

They likely used samples as well. If they have level 9 tie brute skins, they are wallet warriors. Those frags were like Unicorns during that event.

lc77
Captain

Post#9 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:45 am

Rebelscummer wrote:To all imperial snowflakes, what I'm saying is: learn how to play a game so you don't have to snipe the HQ to get a pathetic star.

Both sides are at it. Just watched a replay of a rebel and his 148k medals, bomb my cb with the rebel version. :lol:

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 am

Jaykoz3 wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:I assume that starships are Identical, I'm a Rebel so I'm attacked by imperial players.

Lighten up Francis, it's a game. Do you want us Imperials to start crying (again) over being hit by 16 Headhunters to take Contra Band and then end the battle?

They likely used samples as well. If they have level 9 tie brute skins, they are wallet warriors. Those frags were like Unicorns during that event.

Thanks for reminding me that this is a game, unlike some players I don't waste hours playing anymore.
I don't know what level skins they have, the last attacker used skinned Level 9 TIE, that's so fascinating. The game is going in a wrong direction, if some jackass with low level equipment can snipe a Level 10 HQ like that.

Return to “General Discussions”