2 more CANTINAS ?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

2 more CANTINAS ?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:20 am

Hey guys, at my level 9 base is shown, that if you upgrade to Level 10 HQ you can buy 2 more cantinas, but at my Level 10 base, with 1 cantina Im maxxed out ???? Anybody upgrade in the last days to Level 10 and can build these 2 more cantinas ?
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

DeathStriker

Re: 2 more CANTINAS ?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 am

StrikerRebel wrote:Hey guys, at my level 9 base is shown, that if you upgrade to Level 10 HQ you can buy 2 more cantinas, but at my Level 10 base, with 1 cantina Im maxxed out ???? Anybody upgrade in the last days to Level 10 and can build these 2 more cantinas ?

StrikerRebel - This "observation" / "question" comes up again and again, and so I will repost the "answer" again as I have done numerous times in the past...

As I posted before here after you initially build the Cantina (which comes with two Mercenary Units - Gamorrean Warrior at Cantina Level 1 and Twi'lek Incinerator at Cantina Level 3), when you Upgrade your HQ to Level 10 and see Cantina +2, that is referring to the addition of the Luggabeast Munitioneer at Cantina Level 5 (HQ 9 Required) and Dowutin Hunter at Cantina Level 7 (HQ 10 Required). See here for more information.

HISTORICAL INFO: HQ 10 was introduced back when Star Wars: Force Awakens was released and when HQ 9 was the Max HQ (at that time) and when the Cantina could only be upgraded to Level 3.

This is the reason for seeing Cantina +2 when you view Upgrade Info for HQ 10, as the Game Developers wanted Players with then Max Level 9 HQ's to have something new to grind for.

I hope you understand better.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:45 am

thx deathstriker, never read before, sorry for my question, stupid StrikerRebel
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:53 am

StrikerRebel wrote:thx deathstriker, never read before, sorry for my question, stupid StrikerRebel

StrikerRebel - Your Welcome :D

There are no stupid questions - only answers for some of the "stupid decisions" the Game Developers made... LOL :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:52 am

When I was a low level one of the things I used to enjoy was scouting the top 50 players to check out what cool stuff they had and to have a cheeky look at what to expect from the game :)

Now I'm in the top 50 and literally can't think of anything to do other than play Battlefront hahahah!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

lc77
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 am

Richaldo wrote:When I was a low level one of the things I used to enjoy was scouting the top 50 players to check out what cool stuff they had and to have a cheeky look at what to expect from the game :)

Now I'm in the top 50 and literally can't think of anything to do other than play Battlefront hahahah!

Is it worth the tenner, or should I wait for a further price drop?

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 am

lc77 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:When I was a low level one of the things I used to enjoy was scouting the top 50 players to check out what cool stuff they had and to have a cheeky look at what to expect from the game :)

Is it worth the tenner, or should I wait for a further price drop?

Hmmm each to their own... I've not invested in this game in as long as I can remember... I lost a windows base though so it left a sour taste in my mouth!!!!

Personally speaking I've only ever used crystal for air... if you can't upgrade something through the game through mercilessly killing loads of people then i'm not interested :)

Peace.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Return to “General Discussions”