Shield Generator ideas.

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
chicohound
Commodore

Re: Shield Generator ideas.

Post#11 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Midge wrote:
chicohound wrote:I suggested this very idea to Disney 3 years ago and I was told that it is impossible for them to do graphically, that is add the ability for us to rotate certain buildings. To that I replied "but we can rotate walls so why not buildings?".

Now, we all know that is a crock but we can all still dream.

You know you're not actually rotating the walls right? It is just moving them to a different spot on the grid.

Excuse me, but you can rotate a row of wall segments 90 degrees once you click on "move" and then click on "select row".

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:20 pm

The individual graphics do not rotate, the wall segments just rearrange.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Well aware of this. It just seems funny that people think the devs fully rendered all offensive units & heroes. They even mostly rendered turrets...as they rotate to shoot things....which also happen to be buildings. Like I said before, I’ll bet they also fully rendered all other buildings so “rotating” them would simply be a change in the graphic and spacing. There aren’t too many building types and the additional coding wouldn’t take up much more space vs. adding features like these frag events which include far more detailed graphic assets.

Midge
Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:48 am

Plagueis wrote:Well aware of this. It just seems funny that people think the devs fully rendered all offensive units & heroes. They even mostly rendered turrets...as they rotate to shoot things....which also happen to be buildings. Like I said before, I’ll bet they also fully rendered all other buildings so “rotating” them would simply be a change in the graphic and spacing. There aren’t too many building types and the additional coding wouldn’t take up much more space vs. adding features like these frag events which include far more detailed graphic assets.

You are mistaken on how much it takes up. It has little to do with the code and more to do with the billions of options it will create among the number of users now having to be saved to servers.

Though, it also has to do with development and the code and the lack of any time they want to actually put into this game.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Midge
Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:49 am

chicohound wrote:
Midge wrote:
chicohound wrote:I suggested this very idea to Disney 3 years ago and I was told that it is impossible for them to do graphically, that is add the ability for us to rotate certain buildings. To that I replied "but we can rotate walls so why not buildings?".

Now, we all know that is a crock but we can all still dream.

You know you're not actually rotating the walls right? It is just moving them to a different spot on the grid.

Excuse me, but you can rotate a row of wall segments 90 degrees once you click on "move" and then click on "select row".

This shit right ... just ... wow.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”