Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
MagaMaul
Captain

Re: Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Post#11 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am

Hey PYTHON - just sent you a PM. We welcome new players and are happy to share knowledge and experience. I think you will like our group of players. Please apply to join in SWC if you are interested.
Best,
MagaMaul

Hardtack
Officer

Re: Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Post#12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Are you connected to Lusher in New Orleans, or other Lusher?

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#13 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:15 am

Sent you a PM Hardtack...

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#14 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am

PYTHON, I messaged you in PM. We'd be happy to have you join. We are a squad that understands our players have lives outside of SWC. We funnel our limited time down to the moments when it matters the most, and because we are well coordinated, you will know in advance when that will be. Come give us a try!
Best,
MM

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#15 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Another war win by a squad of dedicated players, come join us dominate the rebels.

fastalas
Cadet Trooper

Post#16 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Yes you can certainly join PYTHON :)

BiggieSized
Storm Trooper

Post#17 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:11 am

I’ve been rolling with Lusher for a couple months now and they’re great. Lots of feedback and a wide range of skill levels. Everyone is supportive and encouraging. Really cohesive squad with a solid win record. Definitely took my game up a notch. So if you want to join up with an active squad that wars regularly and dontates constantly, send Maul a message. Looking forward to some rebel smashing with new recruits!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”