WTF is Error 1319 ???

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: WTF is Error 1319 ???

Post#11 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Always close the game and restart before attacking. It solves most, but sadly not all, of disconnect errors.

+1 I have actually encountered these errors very rarely.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:15 am

Just got this error 2 times in war!! My SC was not overloaded and I restarted before each battle. The error occured right near the end as the 3rd star was collected. Really frustrating!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:48 am

strawman3125 wrote:Just got this error 2 times in war!! My SC was not overloaded and I restarted before each battle. The error occured right near the end as the 3rd star was collected. Really frustrating!

I feel sorry for your wasted war attacks. :( But to be honest Last night I utilized all of my war attacks without any errors, TBH I have never received errors during war attacks even a single time.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Cybermykl
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:24 pm

Error 1319 occurs when something isn't right. Remember the duplicate black cat in the movie The Matrix? In SW, it happens when something is changed. Most of the time it involves the number of items in your Squad Center. For instance, you receive 4 AT-ST's but when you use your squad center in battle, 8 AT-STs come out instead. You win, right? wrong! An error occured and the game resets itself by cancelling the win and penalizing you for what the game suspects was an illegal move on your part. It thinks you cheated and you are the one penalized. You lose all your winnings, you lose your troops and you lose the medals associated with a complete loss in addition to conflict points as well should this happen during a conflict. The only way to prevent this from happening is to verify the contents of your squad center before entering a PVP battle. If the number is not right inside your SC, then refresh your game immediately, and verify the number is correct. Then play your PVP. Trust me, this fixes the issue temporarily until it happens again, and so far there are no fixes coming from Disney or the devs. It appears to be a ghost inside the machine.

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#15 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:45 pm

it is a ghost that takes its vengeance when provoked ... it's been a while since I've triggered it, but if your SC is overloaded, you WILL lose the attack, the deployed troops, and in a war, it will cost you one of your attacks.

Lesson is to always check the contents of your SC before attacking with it - which is also a good recommendation as it may be loaded with crap that you don't want to use during a war attack.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#16 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:33 am

I bet all this happened on wifi? On 4G I never crash...ever. on wifi at least 1 in 5 attacks DCs.
Seriously think it's a latency issue.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#17 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:21 am

Cybermykl wrote:Error 1319 occurs when something isn't right. Remember the duplicate black cat in the movie The Matrix? In SW, it happens when something is changed. Most of the time it involves the number of items in your Squad Center. For instance, you receive 4 AT-ST's but when you use your squad center in battle, 8 AT-STs come out instead. You win, right? wrong! An error occured and the game resets itself by cancelling the win and penalizing you for what the game suspects was an illegal move on your part. It thinks you cheated and you are the one penalized. You lose all your winnings, you lose your troops and you lose the medals associated with a complete loss in addition to conflict points as well should this happen during a conflict. The only way to prevent this from happening is to verify the contents of your squad center before entering a PVP battle. If the number is not right inside your SC, then refresh your game immediately, and verify the number is correct. Then play your PVP. Trust me, this fixes the issue temporarily until it happens again, and so far there are no fixes coming from Disney or the devs. It appears to be a ghost inside the machine.

This error happens after restarting the game.

TKTB51 wrote:it is a ghost that takes its vengeance when provoked ... it's been a while since I've triggered it, but if your SC is overloaded, you WILL lose the attack, the deployed troops, and in a war, it will cost you one of your attacks.

Lesson is to always check the contents of your SC before attacking with it - which is also a good recommendation as it may be loaded with crap that you don't want to use during a war attack.

The squad center content was exactly what it should have been, exactly what my other account donated to it.

It is possible that the defenders SC was the one with the problem and destroying the SC without triggering it was what allowed the base to finally be destroyed.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 am

Error like these should be reported to customer support.
In software, errors can be caused by either environmental factors (lost wifi, server down, out of memory or storage space, hardware defect) or by a defect in the software itself.
We can try to guess the answer but it’s best to report them to get a proper response.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#19 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am

DarkRebel wrote:Error like these should be reported to customer support.
In software, errors can be caused by either environmental factors (lost wifi, server down, out of memory or storage space, hardware defect) or by a defect in the software itself.
We can try to guess the answer but it’s best to report them to get a proper response.

Response from Support:

Thank you for contacting us ! We are aware of this issue and working to get the game playable for everyone.
In meantime, you can follow our some troubleshooting steps:

Blah, blah, blah,.... You all know what's next :lol: :lol:
The usual reply from them ;)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:30 am

Harshit wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Error like these should be reported to customer support.

Response from Support:

Thank you for contacting us ! We are aware of this issue and working to get the game playable for everyone.
In meantime, you can follow our some troubleshooting steps:

Blah, blah, blah,.... You all know what's next :lol: :lol:
The usual reply from them ;)

It’s good that you reported it and the issue was acknowledged by customer support. Hopefully it will be addressed in a future update.
Thank you.

Return to “General Discussions”