BootySweat Level 38 Squad Recruiting

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
SmokeFTW
Lieutenant

BootySweat Level 38 Squad Recruiting

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 am

Hello all. I'm the leader of my squad and we are looking for active English speaking players of any level. We have been a strong squad up until recently. A large group of our core members had decided to leave the game and they consisted of our strongest members.

Looking for any levels that will be active participants in war.

Screenshot_20180611-095843.png

Our current stats.

Screenshot_20180611-095336.png

SmokeFTW is me and a few of our core players.

If you read this and want to join us, please apply with the phrase "I am a meat popsicle" so we know you're a serious applicant. The squad is currently set to allow new members by request only.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SmokeFTW
Lieutenant

Re: BootySweat Level 38 Squad Recruiting

Post#2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Just wanted to elaborate a bit more on the squad. We are a war squad and queue up for wars as often as possible. As I stated before, we really just need 2 or 3 members that actually play the game consistently. It's tough getting randoms that just stop playing at HQ3 or people that rush their bases and are more of a hindrance than a help. That being said, we're pretty laid back and casual. All I ask is that people use their attacks in wars and don't donate junk to your squad mates. Thanks again.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”