Similar Buildings

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
VanquishingSquid

Similar Buildings

Post#1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:30 am

I think that the biggest issue with SWC is that all the buildings look EXACTLY the same. They follow a colour scheme, to differentiate the Empire from the Rebels, which turns out to be a catastrophic failure. Now the colour coding scheme makes it hard to pick out any one building as they all look the same. This is in addition to the rectangular shapes the buildings resemble. Some buildings, like the HQ, are very visible for either their colour difference or shape. Others, not so much.

Spirit
Commodore

Re: Similar Buildings

Post#2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:32 am

I agree with you on that , Vanquishing Squid.
I can never spot specific building when attacking rebs. Objectives to destroy x amount of research buildings for instance, I just cant spot them. I end up skipping through base after base, then give up.
It just adds to the other oddities in the game.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Midge
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:00 am

This is a weird thread.

I am very confused by its purpose.

And cannot possibly fathom how this is the "biggest issue."
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:04 am

Personally, I would be happy if my contraband safehouse to looked like a wall piece.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:07 am

Plagueis wrote:Personally, I would be happy if my contraband safehouse to looked like a wall piece.

Plagueis - LOL :lol:

The only "issue" is you would have 1 Purple Wall Piece and the rest Black / Red... ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 am

Midge wrote:This is a weird thread.

I am very confused by its purpose.

And cannot possibly fathom how this is the "biggest issue."

I thought I was missing something here due to my bad English, then I used Google Translator to certify what he is talking about.

I think... If you need 3 battles stars, destroy everything. If you need to destroy "X" buildings for event missions, destroy everything. If you like to earn medals, destroy everything. It doesn't matter how those buildings look like. If you need to loot, destroy resources and storage buildings, they don't look the same as a barrack or a factory to me, or maybe I've been attacking the wrong buildings all this time when I'm looting?

The big issue to me is find abandoned bases and lose my time and troops attacking storages only to realize they are empty and the resources are in the refineries and markets because they never weren't collected.

But I also need to say sometimes I have problems to find the Safehouse, when hidden in the middle of a compacted Level 10 base, and surrounded by high buildings. I lose several seconds of the scouting time only searching for it.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:46 am

I actually like the graphics of this game, for the most part. Having played on both sides, I think Empire side has better design though.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

The hard one for me is planetary command. The reb counterpart looks nothing like the imp one, and it doesn't have the floating cloud. You just have to get a hundo.

Jaksemate
Commander

Post#9 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:16 pm

DarkRebel wrote:I actually like the graphics of this game...Empire side has better design though.

I’m fond of the chromed out Rebel bases, though my higher lvl Imp base is taking on a Mordor/Minas Morgul look.

Maybe playing both factions has given me a sharper eye, but i can easily spot each type of building...especially contraband safe houses ;)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#10 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:58 pm

It can take awhile to find a certain building for an objective, but they are easily identifiable with practice. I spent a lot of time looking at the pictures on the wiki when I first started playing. I can still identify all of the imperial HQ and turret levels by sight.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”