Forget new units, the next update needs to better squad wars

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Cleric
Squadron Leader

Forget new units, the next update needs to better squad wars

Post#1 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 pm

There are many things that could be included in a major update of SWC, especially in the wars! Why there are no replays for squad wars I don't know, but man would that be nice. And being able to see who donated to Sullust SCs would help out in the squad admin department. Whoever gave out Banthas to Sullust is kicked! lol. I'm tired of learning what new units do and testing them out usually to find that I just go back to the OP jetpacks with skins on. I want to see interface changes and more ranks, better replay options for wars and oh man, Discord integration would be epic!
BB8_Resistance Leader
4 year Rebel

Are you a rebel who uses Discord? Join us here: https://discord.gg/ZxcEj4y

Oim
Commodore

Re: Forget new units, the next update needs to better squad wars

Post#2 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 am

Time to change/improve/delete Outpost. Tako is so so boring....
Who have fun attacking with tako advantage ?

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 am

Wars are the last good thing left in the game, but we don't need integration with another chat, only fix the In-game chat instead of creating more bugs would be fine. I can't see request when I am on Gameroom, and I can't read messages when I'm on Android...

I'm not playing wars with my high accounts. Not funny anymore due to: Tako OP and Stalemate most of the time with a ridiculous reward, I have maxed out Elite units what gives me useless Armory equip, and poor reward if you got the War Crate that doesn't pay a turret upgrade, and if you are in a maxed out Level 50 Squad points are useless.

Replays would be cool, but I believe Devs never will give War Replays.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:02 am

War replays would be a freaking disaster. Each squad could have as many as 90 replays per war. You think that wouldn't be a mess? It would be horrible. Just record your attacks. If you know how to attack, you also know how your base was so easily wiped. There should be no mystery.

Let's get real: The last thing this forum needs is more "the replay showed the attack end with 99% but the results showed I was wiped" threads. Fuck, there are way too many as is, and I guarantee support doesn't want a whole new set of those waste of fucking time tickets coming in.
Last edited by Boog on Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 am

I am with Boog on this one ... I think a lack of war replays is one of the best things in the game to be honest.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am

War replays aren’t needed. What’s needed is an option to either pick specific outposts or an option to go “no outpost”. Maybe even add a squad war matchup “wishlist” to help ensure the top squads can find and compete against each other.

Müllmann

Post#7 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:32 am

Could be great if the player with low HQ could beat an enemy with high HQ in war together. If the first make 12% damage the next must only destroy a 88% base. That give us weaker player better chance to help in war.

Müllmann

Post#8 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 am

It is necessery to see the battles in War, too. The game needs that option.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 pm

No, it doesn't need replays. That would break the game. You don't need 90 replays per war jamming up chat. Just record attacks and share offline with your squadmates. It should be obvious how you lost, particularly with OP's in play. Replays are barely accurate, anyway. Add ing them to war would only result in more misinformed complaints to support about cheating

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Boog wrote:No, it doesn't need replays. That would break the game. You don't need 90 replays per war jamming up chat. Just record attacks and share offline with your squadmates.

Boog - Recording War Attacks is often not possible due to lack of experience using appropriate Device Function or App, or due to War excitement where you simply forget to click "Record".

WHAT I HAVE RECOMMENDEDover and over is the ability to see War Replays - after the War - for 24 hours or until Next War Matchmaking is Started.

This would act similar to what is already done in the PvP Battle Log.

That all said, for those accomplished enough to use the Video Record Feature or Application to record Squad War Attacks, these "memorials" to our Successes and Glorious Failures become valuable Training Tools for Squadmates both Veteran and Nooby alike.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”