Lost game, not synced

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Perturbed

Lost game, not synced

Post#1 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Seeking options.... Commander was not loading for me the other night. It would hang up half way through then kick me off. Logical fix was to reinstall the app from the Google play store, which I did. I did not have the game synced with Facebook for privacy issues. Upon re-loading the game I got logged in, however all progress was gone. It started me a new game from the beginning. So lvl 8 base was gone as was all $ spent in game. Support refuses to help at all as I don't have the old player ID. I can see my lvl 8 base, 7months plus of playtime, in my squad registry last I looked for it(if I haven't been booted by now for inactivity). Still support won't help. Kind of upset as I feel their side screwed up & now won't assist or help in any way to fix this. Does anyone here have the same issue or have suggestions on how to get my acct fixed??

DeathStriker

Re: Lost game, not synced

Post#2 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Perturbed wrote:Seeking options.... Commander was not loading for me the other night. It would hang up half way through then kick me off. Logical fix was to reinstall the app from the Google play store, which I did. I did not have the game synced with Facebook for privacy issues. Upon re-loading the game I got logged in, however all progress was gone. It started me a new game from the beginning. So lvl 8 base was gone as was all $ spent in game. Support refuses to help at all as I don't have the old player ID. I can see my lvl 8 base, 7months plus of playtime, in my squad registry last I looked for it(if I haven't been booted by now for inactivity). Still support won't help. Kind of upset as I feel their side screwed up & now won't assist or help in any way to fix this. Does anyone here have the same issue or have suggestions on how to get my acct fixed??

Perturbed - You should sync to Facebook. This game does NOT invade your privacy or use your "personal information". See the Offical Help found here.

Other than syncing game this Game uses Facebook when you look in Leaders > Friends Tab.

⇨ TO FIND OLD PLAYER ID there is "method" - Click here to learn more.

⇨ ADDITIONAL OFFICIAL HELP - here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ZephyrExpress
Squadron Leader

Re: Lost game, not synced

Post#3 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Another option is if you ever backed up your phone or tablet to a computer, you can always wipe everything on the phone or tablet and reinstall the last backup from the computer.
Level 9 Rebel Player
Leader of the Squad "Kenobi's_Padawan"

Return to “General Discussions”