Building buffs

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sapa
Commander

Building buffs

Post#1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 am

i reach few months ago walls and hq buffs to max....but now i reached trade port according to armory to max...but im still getting frags

...so are they raise the scale?

Schruaf
Commodore

Re: Building buffs

Post#2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 pm

I assume you are just researchung it? Getting it to Lvl 10?
During research time - you still can get fragments even if you maxing it out.
Its a bug in the game.

sapa
Commander

Post#3 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:04 am

A bug???

thats something new in the game

Alpha
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:10 am

yea we get bugs in game now they a small little critters that crawl all over the place make it look messy :D :lol: :o :shock:

boshuda21
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 pm

I've got lv 9 building buffs and when I got frags for leveling up to lv 10, I stopped getting them.

If you've got lv 8 building buffs (lv 8 base) I don't know if the frag collection stops when you get enough for a lv 10 buff upgrade.

At max equipment level you will get additional frags during the researching progress.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

boshuda21 wrote:If you've got lv 8 building buffs (lv 8 base) I don't know if the frag collection stops when you get enough for a lv 10 buff upgrade.

boshuda21 - You continue to get Frags until you have enough to Upgrade to Level 10 at which point they will stop - UNTIL - you begin the process of Upgrading to Next Level at which point you will receive Frags for that piece of Armory Equipment until you have enough to upgrade to Level 10.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Do you get extra frags every time you upgrade to the next level, or just while moving from L9 to L10? (I think I've been L10 since the frags appeared, so I don't know.) If I am reading DS's post correctly, it looks like you get extra frags anytime you are upgrading and some portion of your frags have been hidden/subtracted to start the current upgrade. Is that right?

I never noticed because most of my upgrades were spaced far enough apart I never deferred them long enough to queue more than one level of frags for an upgrade.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L34
Medals: ~30k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 3d/2f/2a

Boog
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:04 pm

During every upgrade.

Return to “General Discussions”