The End Of Star Wars Commander?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
X999
Commander

The End Of Star Wars Commander?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:10 pm

The end of swc?

I predict the end of swc 31/01/2019 or if you are an American person 01/31/2019
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized
Member in Blackphase_Siths Main Base - ChAoS999 , Windows was a trap.
Stealing Rebs loot since November 2014.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: The end of swc?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Might be much sooner.
Or a little later.
Hmmm

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 800 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:11 pm

If they want xtal sales, all they need is a kickass new vehicle. The bomb squad droid didn't exactly move the needle.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm

I keep wondering if one day we will all login and see Tarkin’s Toy float into view, shift to the pre-firing sequence, and then an exterior view where the planet we are on gets decimated... followed by the closing theme and credits... or perhaps the Falcon, X-Wings, and a Y-Wing soar off after the bubble bursts depending on your faction.

Just pulling the plug doesn’t seem like a good ending.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~54k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

AeroSith
Captain

Post#6 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 am

Boog wrote:If they want xtal sales, all they need is a kickass new vehicle. The bomb squad droid didn't exactly move the needle.

Don't forget the ADHD horse or the drunken Ogger with a baseball bat, and the Countless hours I will never get back. Even though it was for bonus crates.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 am

Hope it's no time soon.. our squad is blossoming and heading fast into the top 100... plus quite a few of us are bossing the tournaments....

In fact... fuck it... it's Friday... life's too short to worry about 'what if's'...

See you on the battlefield tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Darkside
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

Schruaf
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:02 am

This prediction is pure speculation, isn't it?

Or are there any evidences?

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:42 am

sgu97cab wrote:Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!

LOL!
I'll make a deal with you. You buy more crystals to maintain the game and I won't turn your base into a parking lot, stealing your accumulated contra just before you can upgrade a deka! :twisted:

But I think we are on the same side anyway :lol: :lol:
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#10 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Maybe we need to start a campaign to get people buying more crystals. If revenue goes up they might support the game for longer!

LOL!
I'll make a deal with you. You buy more crystals to maintain the game and I won't turn your base into a parking lot, stealing your accumulated contra just before you can upgrade a deka! :twisted:

But I think we are on the same side anyway :lol: :lol:

Haha, yes we are indeed. In fact I was trying to steal Orion from you as he liked my Facebook page so much and gave him loads of advice he couldn't get from his own squads poor leadership ;-)

Re the crystals I actually have $80 saved up in free iTunes vouchers from completing surveys on the QuickThoughts app, so I'm just waiting for the next crystal sale to help bankroll Disney.....
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

Return to “General Discussions”