Active and experienced L10 looking for active squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Xwingace
Storm Trooper

Active and experienced L10 looking for active squad

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10 am

I am a very experienced L10 player with over 65k medals looking for a fun, active squad.
No dramas. No egos. Just full squad centres, plenty of wars (including no OPs) and good constructive chat.
Leave a reply if interested.
Thanks

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Active and experienced L10 looking for active squad

Post#2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 am

Hi how’s things going,,,, i’m Jayjack from Jedi-Master’s and we would welcome you to our squad.. we are a family of 5 squads and most have been with us for a very long time... We are just what you are looking for...
Why not give us a try and see for yourself..

Search Jedi-M and you will find us...

Hope to see you soon jj
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Xwingace wrote:I am a very experienced L10 player with over 65k medals looking for a fun, active squad.
No dramas. No egos. Just full squad centres, plenty of wars (including no OPs) and good constructive chat.
Leave a reply if interested.
Thanks

Hi Xwingace, JediRebels is a young squad mainly composed of players like yourself--veteran players looking for action. Indeed, the 5 founding members left a ranked squad because of leadership issues. We would love for you to consider us because we don't currently have a level 10 HQ player. However, we require bases to be balanced (i.e., the rest of your buildings have to be within two levels of your HQ level). We are about to be three for three in wars and war continuously. Also, I (as the leader) have a policy of making every member in squad wars an officer. And I allow all officers to start wars whenever they want. Also know, in our current war, we had 20 battles left when we reached 45 uplinks. Last war, we won and had 13 battles left. In other words, we are super active!

Check us out. JediRebels

PS. We are also open to starting a new squad and taking our alt bases to it to help younger players. I myself have a level 7 and level 6 account. Thus, I would take my level 6 account to the second squad when formed. Though, a split is not necessary.

cabashu
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm

hi xwingace
I'm a member of donators8 squad an international team (from us.,england, France, Germany ans Tasmania as well...). We are very active and want to enforce the team (49/ 130k medals 4 lv10 3 lv9 and others low levels players. Without ego and with share :-) . réel créé to have a look to our team ! Hope you will join us soon !
Cab

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#5 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:56 pm

I could use a man like you on my squad, join Jediwarriors!

Cwave
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:08 am

Hey Xwingace, sounds like Havoc_agents might just be what you need! have a chat with me in Havoc_knights and I can redirect you to them ;)
Officer in Havoc_Agents/Havoc_knights

Cleric
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Although you may have joined a squad already, I am the leader of the BB8_Resistance and we would gladly welcome you. We are active squad with about 15 core members (currently 19/20 active). We are a lientient and fun loving squad, but we do have rules and organization. We use Discord for squad chat where were strategize and discuss the game. All squad rules are posted there as well. The squad is democratic with Officers making decisions by vote. We are a friendly bunch and have had no problems within the squad.

If you are interested feel welcome to join our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/ZxcEj4y and we can discuss details.
BB8_Resistance Leader
4 year Rebel

Are you a rebel who uses Discord? Join us here: https://discord.gg/ZxcEj4y

rickhick1234
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:33 am

Hi, Rebel_Nomads is just starting out with 3 experienced players. Started our own team so we can be supportive to each other and just have fun. Please look us up!

Mrodman70
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:08 pm

lordsoftherealm - we win 9 out of 10 wars

Fughedebowdit
Commander

Post#10 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:14 pm

I’d go with Jayjack and Jedi family.. but that’s just me.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”