A GREAT SQUAD TO JOIN FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!

Show off your squad's achievements

Poll: will you join

Poll ended at Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:36 pm

YES
No votes
NO THANK YOU
100%
ONLY FOR A FREE UNIT FROM YOU
No votes
Total votes: 6

somethong
Squadron Leader

A GREAT SQUAD TO JOIN FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:36 pm

The Imperial squad; Merlins'Order:24 is low on members we only have 14 and need more. If you are the first join than request troops and say I'm from the forum and ill give you a flamethrower or an ATDP! (unit not an IRL flamethrower) we have two officers, we won 4 squad wars in a row (6 if you include a tie) we also have people from all over the world. we also have 2 level 8s, and 4 level 7s. all that we ask is that you are active and don't leave us

Axeman77
Commodore

Re: A GREAT SQUAD TO JOIN FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!

Post#2 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:59 am

We are looking to create a junior squad from within our main squad to help with squad wars matchmaking so our lower HQ's can actually join in instead of being faced with a barrage of L10 rebel fortresses!! Do you have many L9 & L10 to be part of a higher level squad and the lower HQ's for the other squad.

i.e.
1 Squad for L8 and above.
Other squad L8 and below.

Happy to discuss options of a merger to create the two squads between us.
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

somethong
Squadron Leader

Re: A GREAT SQUAD TO JOIN FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!

Post#3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:26 pm

we don't have any level 9s or 10s. but how will we merge squads? and if both of us say yes, I am not the commander of the team, I am an officer

Return to “Squads Showcase”