Hard Time getting 3 stars

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
SnowFox
Commander

Hard Time getting 3 stars

Post#1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 pm

So I've been having some troubles lately with my PvP attacks and getting 3 stars on them. I am Level 6 (Empire) and I am unsure if my troop recipe is sufficient enough. I also try to grind on conflicts so 3 stars will definitely help fasten the process. Gladly will take any suggestions one may have.

Current troop "Recipe":
- 14 Storms
- 2 Dark Troops
- 2 Heavies
- 1 AT-AT
- 2 Repair droids
- 3 Speeders
- Royal Guard/Elite AT-AT Hero

AeroSith
Captain

Re: Hard Time getting 3 stars

Post#2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm

What's the status of your armory?
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

SnowFox
Commander

Post#3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:23 pm

As far as attacking goes, I only have a level 2 Shoretrooper. That's it. I'm usually on Tattooine to get in the top 2% however the Shoretroopers are useless there.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:37 pm

slow troops. Would have problem beating the clock.

llamaman
Commander

Post#5 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Try using eatat with 3 hover tanks, 4 dark troopers, 2 repairs and a stormie swarm and see if that makes any difference

DarthHunter
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:56 am

Ditch the regular AT-AT definitely. They're one of the biggest disappointments in the game. For the 30 capacity it takes and the speed it moves, you could replace with more useful and mobile units. Also, be sure to earn as many Crates as you can to beef up your equipment as soon as possible. Even level 1 equipment is a huge bonus. Good hunting.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 am

For IMP, it’s much easier to win, but harder to get 3 star. For reb, it’s easier to 3 star, but you do face plant occasionally. That’s the nature of mech versus infantry. I am talking about pre-armory time, and at lower level. This is a general statement. Good players (especially those play the second time) can get 3 star playing on any faction.

Spirit
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:02 am

I agree with earlier comment about ditching the normal atat. They are almost pointles.
Use the elite atat to bust shields, With repairs.
Use dews instead of darks to shield the eatat, they take less space too.
Consider fewer speeders if you have strikers or decimators to destroy enemy troops.
Use your heavies and storms to destroy the buildings.
Avoid GR bases until you get more armory skins. Good luck.
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am

For a fast attack, try the royal guard with 8-10 dewbacks running just ahead of him. Look for rocket farms. That loadout levels them fast. Beware traps and mortars. Burst turrets are also a problem, but you can deal with one or two. The royal guard gets dumped on a lot, but it is amazing how fast he can wipe a base if you lead him with dewbacks. There are usually a ton of rocket farms at that level.

Ditch the atat, maybe use a couple atst's. Bring storms for cleanup. Since you're at level 6, I'd ditch the bikes, maybe take probes. If you have level 6 ava's, use those. At level 6, they are amazing.

szieke

Post#10 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:25 am

I (HQ6, 7k medals) attack with:
- AT-ACT
- 7 tanks
- 2 repair droids
- 2 shocktroopers
- 6 shoretroopers

I usally get 80%-100%.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”