Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 1 Spot Open)

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
SinisterFiend
Major General

Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 1 Spot Open)

Post#1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Our name is Hostile.Warfare. We are an English only speaking squad with active leadership. We are all here to help you have more fun out of this game and teach you the ins and outs. We are looking for players that want to be a part of a team environment and have fun socializing from time to time. Majority of us are HQ9 and above. We are seeking active players Level 7 or above.

We do use the LINE app for squad wars and is needed if you would like to join us in the fight against the Rebels.

Current War History:

http://ksod.us/squad/469de610-631e-11e5 ... 72/history

Current Member List:

http://ksod.us/squad/469de610-631e-11e5 ... 72/members

You can find us in game as: Hostile.Warfare

DjangoFett wrote:Joined a month ago. Awesome squad.

Had lots of fun playing squad wars with the team yesterday. We were outmatched and outgunned by the rebels but teamwork and morale was high and we conquered the rebel scum single handedly. Discussions on strategy, unwavering support for Squad Center troops, and cheers turned our commanders into war heroes. The force of the Dark Side is strong with Hostile.Warfare.

takyr wrote:Hey Guys!

Squad Wars has been an absolutely FANTASTIC experience for all of us until now!
    We've got a solid strategy that can make us emerge victorious from every squad war (and of course fill our members' stash with goodies!!!).
    We're currently searching for one Commander to join our forces.
    Come join us today and see for yourselves!

goodtouch wrote:You could say I'm bias but i must say..... Hostile.Warfare is an awesome squad. Many squads say it but i doubt most mean it. We have a lot of active members as well as a FB page. You can't go wrong with Hostile.Warfare. Come and see for yourself. You will become a believer too. See you soon.
    Last edited by SinisterFiend on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    Search Hostile.Warfare in game and join us now!
    Line ID: SinisterFiendz

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 2 Spots open)

Post#2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Currently in the top 200 of squad wars and working our way back up the ranks thanks to our newest members. We are beginning to do squad wars 3 days a week now. If you are unhappy with how things are going in your current squad wars feel free to reach out to me about questions and joining Hostile.Warfare. Send me a private PM or just apply to join us in game.

Squad Wars are not just about doing your own thing in game. It takes communication, coordination, teamwork and most importantly...certain strategies. We have a way of doing this together and have fun doing it at the same time. We just ask that you are active. :)

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Post#3 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 am

We now have 2 to 3 spots left. If you have any questions or want to join us in our LINE group to get a feel for us, feel free to request SinisterFiendz as a friend and I can add you to our LINE group. The dark side of the force compels you!

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Post#4 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 am

We have 1 spot left and would love to not have to post here on the forums for awhile. Check us out. :)

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 5 spots open)

Post#5 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 pm

It's been a month since we last posted here on the forums and we have had 4 spots open due to inactivity of Commanders. If you have interest in joining our LINE chat to get a feel for our squad, just send a private message to SinisterFiendz and I will invite you to our group. Feel free to ask any questions about Hostile.Warfare and I will be more than happy to answer. :)

Razorback
    Storm Trooper

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 3 spots open)

Post#6 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Awesome squad that works well with each other and troop donations are quick and spot on. Don't miss out obn the best squad in the game.

Blazed

Post#7 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm

I never knew what love was but I never knew what passion the human heart could hold I never knew what existence was until I joined this squad and you will do until you join as well

Venjar
    Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Great squad that really works together! I have been playing this game for a few years and I have to say this is the best and most coordinated squad I have been in. If you like to participate in squad wars then this squad is for you!

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - Closed Recruitment)

Post#9 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:49 pm

We are now full with an active 30. If you have strong interest send me a private message. We have one or two spots with current Commanders reaching inactivity. We can talk to see if we are the right fit for you and go from there.

SinisterFiend
    Major General

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused (L50 Perks - 1 Spot Open)

Post#10 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 pm

I spoke too soon. Looks like someone was just visiting to see what our secret sauce is before they went back to their original squad. :).

We have 1 spot open. Come and join the fun. Join our LINE group by sending SinisterFiendz a friend invite and I will invite you to our lobby and squad war chat. See ya soon!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”