Looking to recruit/ merge/ or join

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
WILLSUNN
Storm Trooper

Looking to recruit/ merge/ or join

Post#1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:34 am

we left our old squad due to inactivity of most of the members and made our own. We are very active and have about 5000 medals between 3 of us and are only gaining more. We get all the reputation we can everyday and donate troops all the time. We are wanting to either merge or have members of other small squads come join us and eventually build up and are definitely looking to start up some squad wars. We accept any levels if you want to join cause we can help build up and support each other. Our current squad is 501stLegion_ and just reached lvl 5 and have only been a squad for about 2 weeks. Shoot me a message or invite if anyone is looking to join or merge.

Here's our current stats for us for the 2 weeks

WILLSUNN - HQ6 in 2 days - 2273 MEDALS - TROOPS DONATED - 158 - RECEIVED 178
Mr.J - HQ7 - 2008 MEDALS - TROOPS DONATED - 124 - RECEIVED - 162
Alphabet - HQ7 - 667 MEDALS - TROOPS DONATED - 177 - RECEIVED - 115

MagaMaul
Captain

Re: Looking to recruit/ merge/ or join

Post#2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:40 am

Hey WILLSUNN, since its just the three of you, why don't you join up with LusherForce? What you would get is an established squad with methods that are working well. You guys would play a key role from the start. If you want to discuss separately, contact me on Discord app at MegaMaul#7075. Or, send in one of your players to check us out. We really value our Lv 6 & 7 players for war.

Also, starting a new squad is easy, keeping it staffed with enough players to consistently show up for war is a challenge. I highly recommend you merge with another squad unless you have a lot of time to devote to recruiting.

Best,
MagaMaul

dabu2

Post#3 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:53 am

I'm an officer in Lusherforce. I have 70,000 + medals and am a level 10 base. Give our squad a try. The squad does a really good job at wars. I have a lot of specialty troops that I can offer for donation as well. Give us a try for a week, see what you think and then make a decision. Thanks! Geo

Ikebana
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:18 pm

WILLSUNN, plz check out Vaders'Own. We offer an active squad with maxed out squadperks.
If one of you joins our squad we can make room for all three of you (currently 2 spots open, 1 will open up once you decide to join).
Plz join, it will be fun!

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 pm

If you're still looking, give SithSupremeBreed a try. We have a great group of active members who donate often. We're looking for more active members so we can have SW's more often. We are also very helpful to all members.

Ikebana
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 pm

Vaders'Own got room for you. Join now before the spots are taken. You will feel home right away.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”