Seeking help

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
User avatar
Darkmidnight
Squadron Leader
Posts: 23

Seeking help

Post#1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 am

How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?
Darkmidnight



NightHawks


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Seeking help

Post#2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

Gotta advertise

viewforum.php?f=8


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 5493

Re: Seeking help

Post#3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 am

Darkmidnight wrote:How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?

Darkmidnight - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required. I recommend you PM Forum Member Swad to see if he can help and read my Post found here.

Also once you have 15 to 19 Players you are able to get your Squad on the Featured Squad List (see link above for more info).

Hope this helps...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Darkmidnight
Squadron Leader
Posts: 23

Re: Seeking help

Post#4 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 am

Okay hopefully it works.
Cheers guys
Darkmidnight



NightHawks


User avatar
chicohound
Commodore
Posts: 127

Re: Seeking help

Post#5 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:20 am

Darkmidnight wrote:How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?


Good luck to you Darkmidnight.


GZI187
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Seeking help

Post#6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:07 am

Howdy Commanders,
Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 5493

Re: Seeking help

Post#7 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:32 am

GZI187 wrote:Howdy Commanders, Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad

GZI187 - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required.

Do you have your Squad Settings correctly set?
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1227

Re: Seeking help

Post#8 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:
GZI187 wrote:Howdy Commanders, Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad

GZI187 - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required.

Do you have your Squad Settings correctly set?

This.

I've been helping several squads get into auto fill and I can automatically complete my squads whenever I remove 2 or more inactive members without any problems.

All you need to have are 14 active members. After 7 days AWOL, the game puts you inactive. Never leave inactive for so long. Remove all inactive from your squad until you have between 14 and 19 active members. Many inactive can push your squad out of auto fill and take a time to return, so wait a few hours, maybe 1 or 2 days.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


GZI187
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Seeking help

Post#9 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 am

@deathstriker@mkenobi: Howdy Guys, really appreciate your advice! I will implement & see how We go, Kind Regards, GZI, S-Man Squad


GZI187
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Seeking help

Post#10 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Hey Guys,
I am currently down to 12 in the Squad unfortunately due to extended inactivity, I think it was 14 for Auto fill to activate, I have settings at required 0 medals etc but I could really use some assistance as We have Our Core of Loyal Players that have stuck it out with The Squad, any help would much appreciated, Warm Regards,
GZI
Guild Leader
Sofi-man Squad

Moderator Note: Checked KSod and determined this is an Empire Squad. Corrected Name of Squad (added dash between "Sofi" and "man"). You can look at their current Member List on KSoD here.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Moderator Note.


Return to “General Tips”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests