WAR HUNGRY MEMBERS WANTED!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
sgu97cab
Major General

Re: WAR HUNGRY MEMBERS WANTED!

Post#11 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi All.
I could do with a couple more players. I lost a couple of level 10s and 9s earlier in the year, and another level 9 guy with a level 7 secondary base has become a bit absent recently. Anyone 7 to 9 would be good so as to not throw out matchmaking. Squad was originally Australia based, but now we are quite mixed with a number of Europeans and Americans. I try and war twice a week. Once midweek and again on the weekend. We are maxed at level 50 and I encourage lots of requesting and donating.
If you want to chat my LINE id is: sgu97cab
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Hey all. Dark-Plague is constantly waring (http://ksod.us/squad/859070f0-1710-11e6 ... 11/history).

Send me a message if you'd like in and join us in glorious battle against the traitors and help defeat the rebel scum!

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#13 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:24 am

RogueEwokReturn is looking for level 6+ Rebel players.

Extremely friendly highly active squad with a high Squad War win/loss ratio.

If you join this squad you will never go anywhere else.

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Both Factions Need Players That Want To War

• Are you stuck in a Squad that is slowly dying, or has gone almost "inactive" and does not War often?
  • Are you wanting to War more than once a week?
  • Do you want Squad War Victories and the Rewards that come with them?
If you answered - YES - to any or all of the above then consider applying / joining the Squads that have posted in this Topic.

Remember, the only one preventing you from Warring is - YOU!

Now back to the Squad War battles on Sullust...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#15 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm

TheAlphaSquadron is a newly built squad, that has just got the ability to have wars. We try our best to do 45 in the first hour of war.
If you want to be a part of this action, join us!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Malak
Cadet Trooper

Looking to Merge!

Post#16 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Looking to Merge Squads! We have had a solid squad for 2 years but we recently lost a few solid members due to family commitments. We trimmed the fat and have about 12-13 solid players so we just need a few more to be competitive in Squad Wars again. If you have between 5-10 players or so that are solid fighters and you would like to join us to form a mega squad then come join our squad TheBowTieFighters. We are level 48 and use the Discord app so don't wait and help us crush the rebel scum!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#17 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:44 pm

And now I'm trying to help an old and near-dead Imperial squad to have a reborn. They lost all their original members and got only 4 members now. In the past it was a very powerful squad with a great war history -- check Giveandgettroops War History -- but now this Squad needs your help to be powerful again.

Join "Giveandgettroops" Squad now.
A Level 50 Imperial Squad.
English required.
Everyone is welcome.
No Medals to join.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Imperial HQ10 on Vacation!
Rebel HQ10 on Vacation and Rebel HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 Squad)

Jambo1
Storm Trooper

Post#18 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Blueforce_EC Rebel Squad wins battles and develops quality SWC citizens prepared to face down any threat.

“The Blueforce Rebellion Call” reinforces the distinctive way Rebels fight and we win our battles at an excellent level. As such, we intended to communicate to new prospects and influencers alike that nothing is as vital to mission success as a Rebel who is willing to first communicate in English or Spanish, follow a well developed plan, learn from experienced high level players that are great teachers, engage the enemy by being a active player and be determined to defeat any opposing force – as long as there are Rebels, there will be “Battles Won”.

Imperial teams know who the Rebel team Blueforce_EC is -- whether described as ‘The Fierce. The Great Surprise,’ by our constant beating of the strongest players and teams, or the honorable ferocity displayed on battlefields that establishes and maintains our ‘Imperial Killer’ moniker,” it shows our Rebellion defining capability to project a self-contained and overwhelming Rebellion Task Force from a space-based location to an Imperial objective. But most importantly, “our success remains reliant upon the indomitable fighting spirit of our team and each members determination to win” 

If you’re a level 5 or higher Rebel and have that unending desire to be on a successful and winning squad... reach out to us for consideration we have a few spots left to fill.

RockRobot80
Lieutenant

Post#19 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:17 am

I think the problem I have is that I would love to be in a more active war squad but I have 3 accounts and only 1 of them is over level 8. Most good squads require higher hq levels which is too bad...since I'm an awesome person to have on a team, imo. :)
Leader of TheCollective as Oola-Roo
Level 50 Imperial Squad
Always Recruiting

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:29 am

RockRobot80 wrote:I think the problem I have is that I would love to be in a more active war squad but I have 3 accounts and only 1 of them is over level 8. Most good squads require higher hq levels which is too bad...since I'm an awesome person to have on a team, imo. :)

RockRobot80 - There are "active" Squads out there for all Levels of Commanders. For Rebel Commanders - Death_Striker - accepts all Levels of Commanders.

While "high Level" Commanders is nice and yes some squads cater to HQ8+ Commanders if you look hard enough you will find a Squad where you will be a good fit.

Good Luck :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”