Death_Striker Squad Looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
DeathStriker

Death_Striker Squad Looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Post#1 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: Death_Striker Squad Wants You!

While my Primary Base (IGN: Striker) will remain mostly in the Sons_of_Death (SOD) Squad, my Secondary Base (IGN: MasterDoom) and my Third Base (IGN: Death Striker) current Leader of Death_Striker is standing by to assist new Rebel Commanders.

Death_Striker Squad is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders whom want to become part of a current Level 45 Squad (and gaining Squad Rank via Donated Reputation from SOD and others).

The ""Mission" of the Re-Born Death_Striker Squad is helping all Rebel Commanders in Base Design, Game Tactics and Learning how to WIN at Squad Wars with help from Level 10 Commanders. We use LINE App for General Chat.

Death_Striker Squad is currently set to Open to All with 500 Medals - so "active" Rebel Commanders are welcome to stop by for a "visit" (donate Reputation if you wish) or stay and become a part of a new re-energized Squad whom plans to start Squad Wars when ready.

See the Squad Showcase Topic found here for more information.

PM me if you have questions.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: Updated Recruitment Post - Updated Current Squad Perk Rank and/or Squad Status and/or Medal Count Required

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Re: Death_Striker Squad Looking for Level 1 to Level 7 Commanders

Post#2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Death_Striker Looking for Squad Merger Candidates

Is your squad lacking in good, active players? Are you having a hard time initiating and/or winning wars? Is your small core group of dedicated squad mates holding up the fort? Take this opportunity to make a seismic change for the better and merge your squad with a group of highly active War Hungry Member in, Death_Striker and become part of the Sons_of_Death Squad Family.

DS can offer Level 45 reputation perks (and quickly gaining more), fast donations and a great mix of solid level 5 to maxed level 10 players. We’re a friendly, mature group of Players with a great donation system and very few common sense rules.

Best part, we will win wars. Join our new war machine and bask in the riches of consistent war rewards. Simply put, “Greatest Squad Ever!”

PM the Moderator - Death Striker - here on this Forum if you are interested.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Updated Recruitment Post - Updated Current Squad Perk Rank and/or Squad Status and/or Medal Count Required

DeathStriker

Re: Death_Striker Squad Looking for Level 1 to Level 7 Commanders

Post#3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:32 am

War Hungry Members Wanted

We are winning Wars and growing as a Squad.

If you are ready to learn how to War, or are looking for a Rebel Squad that wants to War on a regular basis, then we want you.

It is easy to Join - just search for Death_Striker and click "Join"...

Join our War Party and help us defeat the plans of the Empire to rule the Galaxy...

We prefer English speaking Members (without use of Google) and having / using LINE App is a plus.

Your future Squad Home awaits your arrival soon... Join Today! :D

DeathStriker

Re: Death_Striker Squad Looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Post#4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:21 am

GREAT NEWS! We are now a Level 45 Squad and have all 3 Relocation Perks Active :D

Death_Striker is looking for any Rebel Commanders whom want to War and also learn about Game Tactics and receive help in improving their Base from experienced Commanders whom have played SWC for over 3 years.

UPDATE: Death_Striker now has 3-Perk 0-Relocation Available! :D

Don't let this opportunity to join a Great Squad pass you by!

Squad is Open to All with a Medal Count of 500 - so Join Now!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:03 pm

GREAT NEWS - Our Squad is now Level 45 and we can offer 0 Battle Stars - Zero-Relocation!

DS Squad now has all 5 Perk Slots available.

Come join our Squad and be part of a growing Team of Great Players...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tridecaphi
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Quick question. HQ10 but I purposefully keep my medals down to make match battles easier. Enjoy warring and active, but current medal count is just over 1K. Any interest?

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:28 am

tridecaphi wrote:Quick question. HQ10 but I purposefully keep my medals down to make match battles easier. Enjoy warring and active, but current medal count is just over 1K. Any interest?

tridecaphi - Sorry for the late response.

Medals are not really important in DS Squad - BUT - what is important is "English Speaking" in both Chat and SC Requests, being "active" (log in often), being a "great donator" (only donate what is requested using "Dib System"), being "War Hungry" (wants to War as often as possible), and most important - have LINE Chat App (so we can communicate better during War).

I regularly adjust the Medal Count from 500 to 1500 as needed when when recruiting (as we are NOW).

If you are still interested, and want to Join, do so, and PM me if needed (i.e. Medal Count needs dropping).

erfs
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:00 am

DeathStriker - is the line app a requirement ?
Am thinking about joining a new squad with both of my Rebel bases as squad wars have become more miss than hit with the current squad and too few players that you can rely on.

It's not easy since there are many players in the squad that I like and I have been with them for a long time, but....

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:14 pm

erfs wrote:DeathStriker - is the line app a requirement ?

erfs - I PM'ed you my response.

Death_Striker continues to look for War Hungry Members

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 am

GREAT NEWS - Our Squad is now Level 42 and we can offer 0 Battle Stars - Zero-Relocation!

DS Squad has all 5 Perk Slots available and a great team of Players.

Come join us and be part of a active Squad...

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”