Smugglers and Schemes VIII

EnossnProcyon
Cadet Trooper

Smugglers and Schemes VIII

Post#1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 pm

I've been having issues. For the Mission to defend my base, I cannot win. I would like a good HQ 4 Base Layout that you know would win. Thanks

DeathStriker

Re: Smugglers and Schemes VIII

Post#2 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 pm

EnossnProcyon wrote:I've been having issues. For the Mission to defend my base, I cannot win. I would like a good HQ 4 Base Layout that you know would win. Thanks

EnossnProcyon - Welcome to the Forum! :D

I have moved your Thread to the proper Forum Section.

I have found that if you wait until you are Level 7 you can complete most of the Missions very easily.

My recommendation is that you wait until you Upgrade to Level 5 or even Level 6 before you continue with the Chapter Missions. The only real benefit is the gaining of Crystals. Any resources (Credits / Alloy) can be easily obtained via PvP Attacks.

Also, don't complete all Missions as you can use the ones you haven't completed to dump unwanted Squad Center Units which won't break your Protection are make you lose Medals.

Click on the "Chapters 1-10" at top to see help for all Chapters except Chapter 11.

Thanks for being part of our Community...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

joshuatree
Cadet Trooper

Re: Smugglers and Schemes VIII

Post#3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:16 pm

DeathStriker wrote: don't complete all Missions as you can use the ones you haven't completed to dump unwanted Squad Center Units

that was an unusually sound advice :)
a humble member o teh fcuk squad

Return to “Chapter 9 (Empire) - Smugglers and Schemes”