[Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
spootieho
Captain

Re: [Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

Post#61 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 pm

The turrets now rip my skinned troops with medics to shreds. Previously, the skins would buff my troops enough that the medics could heal them fast enough. Now they can't. They hit significantly harder now.

Also, I've had to use 4 bwings on 1 turret. OUCH... That really shouldn't happen IMO.

ForceMel
Commodore

Re: [Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

Post#62 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 pm

I have noticed a difference on the smaller bases I fight to get ep, but I haven't seen much difference on the bigger bases.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”