Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tamarack
Commodore

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#381 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Zach wrote:
Tamarack wrote:
Zach wrote:I just got attacked by Tamarack 35% but then he used 3 brutes to take out my HQ :o :shock: :? :D

Zach. I've been getting some wild daily crate things lately. So in order to "keep" my spot on the spider rankings I usually brute attack the HQ just to get a small ep win. ;)

What was the rest of my load-out? Was it the ATAT mix? Or snipers?

Or did I just faceplant and decide to go with the brute win strategy? ;)

Tamarack

It was a while ago bud, but if I’m not mistaken it was the second option LOL ;-)

Ah yes. I'm a prestige level base and I do faceplant. ;) I tend to follow up with three brutes for the win. ;) More of a spite thing. LoL. :lol:

Cheers Zach! Hope to try again some time. ;)
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Zach
Commodore

Post#382 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:21 am

Tamarack wrote:
Zach wrote:
Tamarack wrote:
Zach. I've been getting some wild daily crate things lately. So in order to "keep" my spot on the spider rankings I usually brute attack the HQ just to get a small ep win. ;)

What was the rest of my load-out? Was it the ATAT mix? Or snipers?

Or did I just faceplant and decide to go with the brute win strategy? ;)

Tamarack[/quote

It was a while ago bud, but if I’m not mistaken it was the second option LOL ;-)

Ah yes. I'm a prestige level base and I do faceplant. ;) I tend to follow up with three brutes for the win. ;) More of a spite thing. LoL. :lol:

I’m on Tako waiting :-)

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#383 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:12 am

Zach wrote:
Tamarack wrote:
Zach wrote:

I’m on Tako waiting :-)

Well, I'm on Tako also. Maybe I'll bump into you again. ;)
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Toydarian
Captain

Post#384 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Hey Richaldo. Met you (my main base, as JCTT) on Er’kit tonight! Would normally skip a base like yours amigo. But just could not resist seeing what I could do. Was so excited, fucked it up completely...6% ...still, robbed you of 450k alloy...lol! Probs enough to buy you a small beer! Your Rodians killed my jets! See ya again soon mate! Image of you on that snow board just cracks me up!
Fun r us!

Edit:
BTW, get the eff out of our Reb camp....you belong on greens. I can only faceplant so often......mine on yours was a classic! Enjoy yer weekend bud!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#385 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:30 am

Toydarian wrote:Hey Richaldo. Met you (my main base, as JCTT) on Er’kit tonight! Would normally skip a base like yours amigo. But just could not resist seeing what I could do. Was so excited, fucked it up completely...6% ...still, robbed you of 450k alloy...lol! Probs enough to buy you a small beer! Your Rodians killed my jets! See ya again soon mate! Image of you on that snow board just cracks me up!
Fun r us!

Edit:
BTW, get the eff out of our Reb camp....you belong on greens. I can only faceplant so often......mine on yours was a classic! Enjoy yer weekend bud!

Hey mate!!!!!!!

Dude... fair play on you for giving it a go - not many dared and I left a trail of destruction so big I think they need to sew the planet back together!!! None came for revenge, but you did so good on you!!!

It was a fairly spectacular show... but don't be disheartened!!!

Sorry but I'll be staying on Kit for a long time... this has always been my home. I'm no dev base hunter... I go big or go home :)

Have a great rest of the weekend and see you on the slopes my friend!!!

Edit: Just revenged you... sorry... you were my first catch of the day... all in... (you did kill my dekka!) off to the pub now while my air bakes! Until the next time!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Toydarian
Captain

Post#386 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

Richaldo wrote:Hey mate!!!!!!!

Dude... fair play on you for giving it a go - not many dared and I left a trail of destruction so big I think they need to sew the planet back together!!! None came for revenge, but you did so good on you!!!

Sorry but I'll be staying on Kit for a long time... this has always been my home. I'm no dev base hunter... I go big or go home :)

Edit: Just revenged you... sorry... you were my first catch of the day... all in... (you did kill my dekka!) off to the pub now while my air bakes! Until the next time!

Absolutely no worries mate!!!!!!!! I knew I was up for a serious drubbing either way, or both as it turned out! But I do appreciate your graciousness as the victor! Your revenge attack was just awesome to watch over my cornflakes! Ha ha! And the way you used Vader to soak up my limp turret fire, and screen your jumps, was textbook stuff! Loved it!

So the good news for you is as follows: I ain’t gonna allow you out on that snowboard again UNLESS you have got your COMPLETE Vader outfit on!!! We can arrange for it to be videoed, for an insert into the next SW movie! Caption along the lines of: “Vader returns.....What? Is that a beer I see? Impossible! DON’T do it....too late, helmet short circuits!” :lol:

Postscript: No probs with you being on Er’kit.....Us Rebs do good needle and thread work.......

Best, until next time.......
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#387 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Great sportsmanship guys. Makes the game fun.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#388 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Hey mate!!!!!!!

Absolutely no worries mate!!!!!!!! I knew I was up for a serious drubbing either way, or both as it turned out! But I do appreciate your graciousness as the victor! Your revenge attack was just awesome to watch over my cornflakes! Ha ha! And the way you used Vader to soak up my limp turret fire, and screen your jumps, was textbook stuff! Loved it!

So the good news for you is as follows: I ain’t gonna allow you out on that snowboard again UNLESS you have got your COMPLETE Vader outfit on!!! We can arrange for it to be videoed, for an insert into the next SW movie! Caption along the lines of: “Vader returns.....What? Is that a beer I see? Impossible! DON’T do it....too late, helmet short circuits!” :lol:

Postscript: No probs with you being on Er’kit.....Us Rebs do good needle and thread work.......

Best, until next time.......

Sorry just read this!!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it... you were my first of the day so of course... was me at my most brutal...! I'm strictly Vader these days... he's probably the reason I play this game!

Until the next time my friend - Vader costume on order hahahah
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Josketer
Captain

Post#389 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 am

Dennis ( SpaceBarons), the Number 1 of SWC has fallen... :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KMzAV3dwWo
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals : + 104 K
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad Wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50 ;)

Return to “General Discussions”