Can't upgrade Planetary Command to lvl 5

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Lelendarian
Storm Trooper

Can't upgrade Planetary Command to lvl 5

Post#1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

I have more than enough gold but I cannot upgrade the Planetary Command to lvl 5. The gold button 3,300,000 is grayed out as is the crystal Instant 4,162 button.

I've send a message to the support people but I'm afraid I'll be attacked and this gold will be quickly gone.

SOS!

I have a lvl 10 HQ and more than enough gold.
Last edited by Lelendarian on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Re: Can't upgrade Planetary Command to lvl 6

Post#2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm going to assume you mean upgrade to level 5. It requires 3.3 mill gold and level 9. I would suspect you are not yet level 9?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Lelendarian
Storm Trooper

Re: Can't upgrade Planetary Command to lvl 6

Post#3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Shelendil wrote:I'm going to assume you mean upgrade to level 5. It requires 3.3 mill gold and level 9. I would suspect you are not yet level 9?

Yes, to lvl 5. Sorry.

I have a lvl 10 HQ and 3,700,000 gold. The button to click is still grayed out as previously described.

Lelendarian
Storm Trooper

Re: Can't upgrade Planetary Command to lvl 5

Post#4 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 pm

This is what it looks like. Again, I have a lvl 10 HQ and more than enough gold. Taping on the buttons elicits no response whatsoever.

IMG_2163.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurker
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:39 pm

You need to select Erkit first.
Data miner

Lelendarian
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:41 pm

lurker wrote:You need to select Erkit first.

There we go. No one ever said you had to click on Erkit first but when I did that I suddenly became able to upgrade. 1w2d to go.

Thank you.

lurker
Captain

Post#7 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 am

Lelendarian wrote:
lurker wrote:You need to select Erkit first.

There we go. No one ever said you had to click on Erkit first but when I did that I suddenly became able to upgrade. 1w2d to go.

Thank you.

Before level 5, you had to choose the planet before upgrading. It looked normal to you then.

Now you just have to choose between one planet. It's just that your last planetary center upgrade was probably long ago.
Data miner

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:07 am

Yes, had the same "problem" some months ago. But found it out after an hour or so.... ;-)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”