Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
33%
Empire
67%
Total votes: 2864

darthdoodie
Commodore

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#181 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Boog wrote:Sure it is, and rebels almost certainly are attacked less because imps draw dev bases on every planet except Tat. And during events, Imps that want EP are skipping live bases for dev bases to get certain hundos. Sorry, it's just not true that the balance is stacked against the rebels.

I never said balance is stacked against rebs. I have stated previously this isn't the case.
Your use of historical defense wins does not show this though. If you have D wins vs D losses, thats a better measure.
How did you come to the conclusion Rebs are attacked less than Imps?
My experience shows the exact opposite.
Leaderboards consistenly show Rebs with high D wins in conflicts (and not just Hoth) indicating they are attacked often. Other than the odd Tat or Erk leaderboard, Imps usually dont score big D wins in conflict.

Medusa
Squadron Leader

Post#182 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:53 am

this poll pointless as it is lacks the obvious option
rebel
empire
Disney
my money is on the last faction

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#183 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:48 am

Medusa wrote:this poll pointless as it is lacks the obvious option
rebel
empire
Disney
my money is on the last faction

Lol
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#184 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:52 am

boog, trust me, high level imps with much experience how to attack will have strategy´s to bring down every rebel base with 3 star win, without using full air...think about that "imp sc snipers will do the rest" if you dont know what I mean, ask some high experienced imps...thats it

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#185 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm

That certainly isn’t the norm even with experienced imp players. Each faction has its gods but those numbers are low and probably even lower on the imp side. There’s very little forgiveness for dropping jumps in the wrong spot or poor timing against many tough rebel bases. No doubt rebels have their challenges too. The real question here is what takes more strategy and is more forgiving if messed up, luring four rodians or deploying stronger jets? I have to go by average factional defensive wins to answer that.

StrikerRebel
Captain

Post#186 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:44 am

hey plagueis, the same loop as every time.... my jets are Level 10 and buffed with Level 8. 1 Burst buffed level 10 will take it out with 1 shot, what you are talking about ?

Defenders
Commodore

Post#187 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 am

StrikerRebel wrote:hey plagueis, the same loop as every time.... my jets are Level 10 and buffed with Level 8. 1 Burst buffed level 10 will take it out with 1 shot, what you are talking about ?

True Striker, Imps have it easier when it comes to defense. I have a Hq 10 Imp base w/ lvl 9 turrets and Rodians in SC+GR I win almost every time. I usually string 5-6-7 if I'm on Er'Kit or Tatooine, meanwhile on my main base I don't win in general.
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:35
HQ9 x2 Faction:Rebel
Windows Survivor

Return to “General Discussions”