Come to PARADISE

Please update your post to conform to the forum rules otherwise they will be purged. Once updated, file a report on the topic and we will move the topic back to the showcase.
MayorMojo
Storm Trooper

Come to PARADISE

Post#1 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Eight of us slightly experienced players were thrown together while joining a new but not our first squad. It failed due to absence of leadership. We created a new squad called PARADISE with those of us willing and worthy. The featured squad system eventually filled our ranks and now that herd has thinned out to 14. Most were due to natural attrition by means of lack of interest of course. However, several were removed by management due to their lack of participation in our most fundamental reason for being in a squad- donations. Our members will give you anything they can and as much as they can, if you are willing to do the same for them. Our mantra is as follows...

Donate. Receive. Respect. Teach. Learn. Grow. Dominate...

If you want to be amongst a growing active group please stop by and and give us a try.

Mojo Jo'Jo
Leader
PARADISE

TheCleaner
Commodore

Re: Come to PARADISE

Post#2 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:33 am

For a post like this put it in the recruiting section. There is a separate section for recruiting for each faction and platform. I assume you are imp by the avatar
iOS/Android
viewforum.php?f=29

Also, if interested in a merger, I looked over your roster and y'all would fit in nicely with us. We run three crews and have 14 spots open, 6 in DarthMyrmidon and 9 in MyrmidonsMercs if y'all wanted to join the Myrmidon Family. Empire'sMyrmidon just crushed our first squad war, haven't heard from the other 2 yet.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16570

You can PM me or hit me up on "Line" if you have any questions
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

Return to “To be deleted...”