Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SmokeFTW
Lieutenant

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#481 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:11 am

I see that. KSOD has him listed so you're right, there's 2. Still doesn't answer my question as to why he doesn't show up in the list in game.

Honestly, it just sounds like you don't want to admit that he's clearly on PC for his name color to be like that and looks like he's using a modded game if I can't search him when he's supposed to be in that squad. Please enlighten me.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#482 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 am

He does at no. 2 and 3.

SmokeFTW
Lieutenant

Post#483 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 am

Wow, I'm blind, no more replays first thing in the morning. Thank you, apologies.

Going back to sleep to see if I'm less retarded when I wake up.

sapa
Captain

Post#484 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:45 am

when 4 troopers hit and get 100% and all traps lost and sc empty it must be A cheater

...and the name is suitable....Losers from AggieEmpire

shazahm1
Captain

Post#485 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:15 am

Looks like SerGX, reported back on this post, is still at it. Hit me twice this week.

Player is not part of a squad. Attacks with a full loadout does about 30% damage and wins 100%. Takes all loot. The dekas also need repairing.

Joomageddon

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?m

Post#486 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Sooooo I just had a guy with 5 troops 100 percent destroy my base. He destroyed maybe 8 buildings. What can we do about this?

Return to “General Discussions”