Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#451 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 am

Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

baso
Officer

Post#452 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 pm

If a player attacks and the replay shows a 1 star outcome then the result shows a 3 star demolition, has the player cheated?

I counted all the attack troops listed on the battlefield and therefore believe that the outcome was dodgy. Attacker was obus from jedi.nights

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#453 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Shelendil wrote:Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.

I believe Serg has now been banned.

DeathStriker

Post#454 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:37 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.

YES! :D - See the related Post found here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Commodore

Post#455 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:57 am

CoolGuy wrote:

Good to see that cheater banned. It's really worth sending reports to Disney and they take actions against the cheaters though they are slow in doing so.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”