Attacked By Higher Levels

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
NinjaDogz

Re: Attacked By Higher Levels

Post#31 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:32 am

I’m a level 6 HQ and I’m getting purely destroyed by people with level 10 and higher troops. The Droidekas are level 30, so there’s no stopping that. I’m really disliking the pairing or people, cause even though I’m good at the game, there’s no way I’ll be able to defend against anyone higher than what my own HQ level is. Screw that. SWC developers need to frickin change the pvp big time. As for the frag system, it’s supposed to be hard. We shouldn’t want it easier for sucky players to get frags. I love competitive games.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:50 pm

The matchmaking is horrible, but the devs seem happy with it. Switch planets. If you're an imp, don't stay on Tattooine.

CallSignSix
Cadet Trooper

Post#33 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:49 am

Hey guys,

Found this thread after searching same experience.

I'm level five, base near maxed out. I'm empire on Tatooine and in the past few days I'm constantly getting attacked by level 9 and 10. I thought it must be a bug because it has never happened before (been playing a few years, this is a new account for me).

So I guess there's naught to be done for it? I see Boog mentions just don't stay on Tatooine...

CallSignSix
Cadet Trooper

Post#34 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:50 am

Maybe it's because my medal count is too high for a Lvl 5? This is my second run at SWC. I lost my first account. So this second time I've had a VERY high win to loss ratio, both offense and defence.

Jaksemate
Commander

Post#35 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:51 am

CallSign,

Yep as an IMP, make a quick stay on Tatooine then move on. As a high lvl 5 you should have built a planet command and unlocked another planet...visit that cantina and stay overnight. Then make daily raids on Tatooine for crate objectives/hero def.

Also, put in a ticket to tech support voicing your complaint.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:57 am

Some tips here:

!) Forget about win defenses when some "Event" is running. The Devs change the matchmaking during Events to all players be able to find bases they can attack for 3 stars and get easy EPs to complete a mission or a Research Crate. Don't worry about it. The matchmaking in this game always was stupid and unfair, but gets worst during Events.

2) Not upgrading your defenses -- except SC because you need a maxed out SC to attack and walls because walls don't count for increase your base strenght -- and maybe help to get your base strenght low enough to get easy targets on attacking/defending;

3) Drop all your medals if you are not playing conflicts or don't need to win attacks to get Battle Stars (moving to other planet) or EPs for Events. More high your medals are, more strong your rivals will be. Have a great amount of medals only will match you with players 2 or 3 levels above.

4) If you are Rebel, stay on Tatooine -- don't sleep your base on Green planets. If you are Imperial, stay on green planets, maybe Hoth if have those planets unlocked. If you don't have a planetary command yet and you are stucked on Tatooine, you are doom and will be attacked by levels 8, 9 and 10 all the time. Deal with it.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#37 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:06 am

Getting attacked by tens is actually a good opportunity for huge and easy loot. Some of these d bags will have easily accessed credits or alloy. Try revenging and looking around. You get to revenge as many times as you like as long as you don't win.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#38 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 am

Boog wrote:Getting attacked by tens is actually a good opportunity for huge and easy loot. Some of these d bags will have easily accessed credits or alloy. Try revenging and looking around. You get to revenge as many times as you like as long as you don't win.

Great point. In fact, the best thing about having your base attacked by some beast far greater than you is the possibility of revenge for loot. Have a SC maxed out and request level 10 troops, and go for revenge to loot as much as you can. If the rival gets pissed and attack you again, better still because you will be able to attack him again and get more loot.

A level 9 attacked my mini base Rebel level 7, and got 100%. I attacked him for revenge and of course I lost, but I got the best loot so far, including 11k contraband. He attacked me for revenge and had 100%. I attacked him back and got another good loot, and more 10k contraband. Enough to upgrade my sentinel, and I spended all resources and let my storages empty. Now, I'm waiting for him to strike again and I can have another loot revenge. But so far, nothing. I think he realized what I am doing :lol:

Revenge is better when you hit your rival where hurts most: the loot. Who cares about medals?

But Devs changed the part of attack again. It's no more allowed. I remember in the past of attack the same base for revenge only to get the high loot again and again, but it's not working anymore.

I tried to attack him again in the same Revenge but game says the "Rival is current under protection and can't be attacked", even if he is not because I lost the first attack. Then I had to wait a few hours for him to strike me back and I can attack him again.

Think game seems to prevent you to attack again the same rival for more than 1 revenge try. Anyone else has noticed that?
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#39 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:07 am

Good to know, didn't know they changed that.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”