Attacked By Higher Levels

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
eclampsium
Major General

Re: Attacked By Higher Levels

Post#11 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:00 am

Today i'm at lv8 and being attacked routinely by lv9-10 players, even from the top50 squads. But at lv8 you have twileks and can make a nice looting revenge as i posted in the attacking rivals forum... Today i'm just waiting for my Quantum's web enemy lv10 base protection ends to revenge him. I will not make 3 stars, but the resources are mine...

eclampsium
Major General

Post#12 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Here is my routine:

Subsequent attacks from the top 50 squads. there, both lv10, from worlds top first and second squad...
Thembad part is that my base always have 5k of contra to loose and the enemyes it offers me to attack have only 1-3k. The bullying boys can almost never be revenged becouse they are permanently online or under protection. So, for each attack to my base i need to make 3 attacks just to stay in the same 50k of contraband, but if i have to upgrade the droideka iand need 100k. when i reach 90k someone will attack me and take 9k. If i win the defense and another enemy comes five minutes later will be more 8,1k... and then i need to recover 17,1k wich means 8 common batles. So the game is clearly pushing me forward to buy protection not to loose my contraband or to complement in crystals (cash) the rest of the contraband and then wait 7...8... days upgrading the droideka, so it is pretty much a pay to win game... Not pay a little bit, is to pay a lot if you want to be with the big bases. And, if you want to unlock some goodies, and you are lv4-5, it is hard... so you upgrade the HQ...then it works but someday it gets harder and harder. You upgrade again but... Getting ultrachrome at some point starts to become more and more difficult and seems to stay with the big boys and the wallet warriors, making you start thinking if you should not spend a bit more too. If i'm attacked by assholes from the upper floor when they want, why can't i do the same? so that i can loot a base with 20k of contraband?
This kind of info you only discovers in the long run or trough other players...

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#13 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 pm

I am on Dandoran, getting ready to get the #$$# out of Dodge. I am getting slammed by level 7 and 8 players. It ain't nice what level 7 and 8 Elite AT-ATs can do to a level 6 rebel base.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Gouranga95
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:50 am

happened the same with me. I'm HQ 4 being obliterated by HQ 7 players. Don't have a fighting chance...

JNB
Commodore

Post#15 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 am

I find this matching so frustrating too. I read tons of comments about people with lvl 6 bases getting attacked by lvl 7 or above. I am currently a lvl 7 but when i go to attack i never, never get level offered 6 bases as an opponent! It is either level 8 or 9 and sometimes fully maxed lvl 7 bases. I only wish i could get lower level bases. Who are these guys attacking lower level bases, they must be hitting the skip button a lot!

Napalm
Commodore

Post#16 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:36 am

This is the nature of the game. Most commanders (on both sides) attack down.

Unless the incentive is equally high (think lots of resources) why would anyone risk losing by attacking someone a level higher than theirs. Seems like... suicide.

Still, there are effective base designs that will allow you to win on defense against higher level attackers. The compromise is that these designs sacrifice resources for defensive wins and medals.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

eclampsium
Major General

Post#17 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 am

Ahhhh, at lv8 i have a cure for his kind of "disease" that make bullying boys attack me. I'm finding it so fun!!! ( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4099 ).

My favorite donator of resources:

He is called Ggggggggg... From one of the worlds top squads... Fear no enemy if you have mercenaryes and a good SC supoort!

eclampsium
Major General

Post#18 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:40 am

I'd never make a 100% out of s guarded lv10 player, but his resources are mine! ;) Just don't miss the oportunity to check his base and see if it is not actually easy or looks withou droidekas. Plan accordingly, kick his but and moove on!

TaunTaunGuts

Post#19 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:02 am

I have two bases on two different tablets. One high level 8 base, and one is a max'ed out level 5 base. My level 5 base (with a medal count of about 6,000+) gets attacked by level 9's and 10's routinely, and most often gets attacked by level 7 armies. I understand the "plus or minus one level" system, and I'd be OK with that - but a level 10 base attacking a level 5 base is just silly, and demoralizing.

The only way that I can have a fighting chance is to put three level-8 speeders into my level-5 squad center to help even out the fight, but most of the time, the level 9's and 10's don't even drop their hero, and I get wiped out by a bunch of Vanguards, a Droideka and an Opressor. I occasionally win one when they're surprised by the speeders, or when they drop everything at once and don't have a backup plan - but I usually lose pretty badly.

Level 5 base getting attacked by level 9/10 armies?! Really guys?! Come on...

Napalm
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 pm

You play Rebel or Empire?
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

Return to “Attacking Rivals”