Attacked By Higher Levels

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Wease
Storm Trooper

Attacked By Higher Levels

Post#1 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm a level 6 and keep getting pounded by level 7 players. I thought the higher levels couldn't attack the lower levels.

invader20
Cadet Trooper

Re: Attacked By Higher Levels

Post#2 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:57 am

you can be attacked by higher level. the higher the medal count the more riskier to be attacked by upper levels

minion0fdoom
Officer

Post#3 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm

In other words, stop pwning people on attacks to avoid getting attacked by higher levels... that sounds fun.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:12 am

It also depends on your base score (calculated from level of hq, buildings and units). So you should upgrade your resource collectors only if needed. Also think about not (or later) researching unused units/spaceships.

So the funny thing is also that you get higher level attackers when you upgrade your turrets/shields.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Fuzzball

Post#5 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:21 am

As standard there is a variance in what level opponents you can face, the default being approx. +/- 1 level I believe.

The matchmaking systems make it imperative that you do not just go crazy upgrading your HQ and ignore the levels of your supporting buildings and unit levels.

A high medal score and/or base score will just increase the level of your opponents even further.

At the tail end of level 6 and with a 10k battlescore, I am matched against level 8 opponents more often than not.

raptor
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:34 am

Seems there's a new matching algo that went in recently, where people are finding themselves consistently paired with bases that higher base score than what they saw before.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:52 am

I was lv6 and bought a lv1 droideka, my points was upped to 1600 range at that time becouse a conflict i was trying to stay in the ultrachrome and that night my early lv6 base was attacjed by darthvader in person with a huge troops and a lv23 sentinel droideka and a lv9 opressor droideka at the same time :( every unit was lv8 at minimum!

Seahawk

Post#8 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 pm

I had the same thing happen twice. I am level 6, was completely destroyed by 2 level 9 players... one with a level 35 droideka (could not be stopped), and the other with a level 14 droideka. How do you get anything over level 9??

Kebiko
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:47 pm

If you let your medal count drop will the matches become more evenly paired?

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:31 pm

I have been attacked by at least as high as level 9. I am level 6 and was similarly getting the kit shicked out of me. Then I started upgrading my LEVEL 3 and 4 defenses to my Command Center level. I started this after a YouTube tutor said this will happen when I fail to get the level of my base defenses up to the level of my base command center. Right now everything is a mix of 5 and 6 and as I update the 5s to 6 I see better results defending against attacks.

Start with getting everything up to the level of your command center. The command center level has a lot to do with the level of your attackers.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Return to “Attacking Rivals”