What REBEL unit composition do you prefer?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
DrPain
Commodore

Re: What REBEL unit composition do you prefer?

Post#41 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:30 pm

I've got 4 LO's:

Twilek LO (overnight cook):
17 twileks, 1 gammo, 1 sharp, 1 ATTE, 1 bike, 3 banthas, 7 rebels (SC: jugg, 2 hfds, gammo/hvy)

Jet LO (full air: 4 z's, 4 hwk, 3 heal ships):
1 gammo, 3 twileks, 8 jets, 2 banthas, 1 med, 2 vans, 11 rebels, 1 jugg (SC: 3 hfds, 1 lugga, 1 t2b, 1 atrt/hvy) (if going with no mercy LO, drop jugg for a couple infiltrators, banthas and rebels)

Kessen LO (minimal air and SC):
2 luggas, 5 sharps, 1 jet, 2 vans, 2 banthas, 1 path, 12 rebels, 1 jugg (SC: jugg, 2hfds, fill)

Luke (minimal air/low deka risk):
2 twileks, 5 hvy, 3 med, 1 sharp, 2 vans, 1 bike, 2 banthas, 1 ATTE, 1 jugg, 1 hfd (SC: jugg, 2 hfds, 1 hvy, 1 rebel)

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#42 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks very much for sharing, Pain. Two questions:

1) Do you use your SC on every attack?

2) How do you wait for all those mercs to build? Two luggas is close to twenty minutes, as is two twileks.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

DrPain
Commodore

Post#43 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:57 pm

1) Yes for Luke, jet, and twilek LO. Only when necessary for Kessen

2) Pre-cook one lugga, so the wait is really 10 mins. My twileks are lvl 2, so the cook time is about 6mins each. Jet LO is focused on whales so I'm willing to do something else and wait while it finishes cooking. I could also sneak a merc in from the previous attack if I wanted to, but I haven't done that.

I should also clarify that the way that I use my air is sustainable. I don't crystal. I may rarely grab a hwk from the inventory if I badly mess up and just started playing. I'm a ftp player.

MasterSith
Commander

Post#44 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 pm

My Rebel load is eerily similiar to my imp one, but is better due to jugg > rAtat

Kessen L6
2 Luggas L6
1 medic L10
1 Van L5
11 Jets L10
1 reg L10
1 Jug L10

SC
1 Jug, 2Hf, 1 sb, 1 reg

Air (little over 1 hour for a full recook)
5 Meds L4
4 Hawks L5

I dont bait, I have cleared many top Imps (inclusing myself). The cook time is very reasonable.
Master Sith Level 10 Imperial AssassinY.pestis 142,000+ medals.
Khal Drogo Level 10 Rebel bringing you all under my khalasar iirebelsii, 52000+ medals.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#45 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:12 am

Luke (lv8)
9 heavies (lv9)
7 medics (lv9)
1 bike (lv8)
1 atrt (lv1)
2 vans (lv8)
2 banthas (lv8)
8 rts (lv8)
Air: 4 hwks (lv3)
4 z95s (lv7)
2 bwings (lv8)
Flag: jug 2 hf bantha
The gigoran and winter heavy soldier armory perks really make this loadout potent. A flag is not needed to attain high results. And limited air. Simply, bait with the bike or a bantha depending on your style or the base, bait to a corner with rt, drop luke on top of sc contents, van, drop heavies or air (if necessary). If it's all bikes I will definitely drop 2 napalm since they will take too long to destroy. Spread the heavies out a little, don't dump them in a clump. Then continue with your attack. I'm getting 70-90% on high lv9 to mid-lv10 bases, all with dekas up and active sc.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Midge
Admiral

Post#46 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:52 am

That is a pretty good loadout Joffray ... I would encrouage you to try it with a jug to blow shields faster and drop heavy med for jets to not have to deal with walls. I think the most important switch I ever made in the game was dropping down to two meds for Luke so I could load up on other things.

I like the creativity though and will try it a bit, if I can not lose my mind watching my idiot heavies shooting walls. Trust me, you start facing people with all level 9 and level 10 walls and those take FOREVER to bust.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Midge
Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:53 am

MasterSith wrote:My Rebel load is eerily similiar to my imp one, but is better due to jugg > rAtat

Kessen L6
2 Luggas L6
1 medic L10
1 Van L5
11 Jets L10
1 reg L10
1 Jug L10

SC
1 Jug, 2Hf, 1 sb, 1 reg

5 Meds L4
4 Hawks L5

I dont bait, I have cleared many top Imps (inclusing myself). The cook time is very reasonable.

Does that Level 6 Kessen with two lugs clear a Level X SC? I have Level 6 Kessen and never use him. hmmmmm
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

MasterSith
Commander

Post#48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 am

Midge wrote:
MasterSith wrote:My Rebel load is eerily similiar to my imp one, but is better due to jugg > rAtat

Kessen L6
2 Luggas L6
1 medic L10
1 Van L5
11 Jets L10
1 reg L10
1 Jug L10

SC
1 Jug, 2Hf, 1 sb, 1 reg

5 Meds L4
4 Hawks L5

Does that Level 6 Kessen with two lugs clear a Level X SC? I have Level 6 Kessen and never use him. hmmmmm

Yes. Been experimenting with calculations to determine the optimal levels (id prefer to only use 1 lugga for cook time management) but this gives me the power necessary and just need tl worry about lining up
Master Sith Level 10 Imperial AssassinY.pestis 142,000+ medals.
Khal Drogo Level 10 Rebel bringing you all under my khalasar iirebelsii, 52000+ medals.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#49 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Midge wrote:That is a pretty good loadout Joffray ... I would encrouage you to try it with a jug to blow shields faster and drop heavy med for jets to not have to deal with walls. I think the most important switch I ever made in the game was dropping down to two meds for Luke so I could load up on other things.

I like the creativity though and will try it a bit, if I can not lose my mind watching my idiot heavies shooting walls. Trust me, you start facing people with all level 9 and level 10 walls and those take FOREVER to bust.

I definitely understand. However, with the perks, the walls actually go down really fast and they take down shields quicker than you can imagine. 30% is pretty significant if you watch them in action.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Tsunami
Captain

Post#50 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Level 10:

1 Juggernaut
9 Jetpack troopers
2 Twileks
3 Medics
1 Pathfinder
6 Rebels
1 Speeder bike

Luke Skywalker

SC typically has 2 Juggrrnauts in it

Return to “Attacking Rivals”