What REBEL unit composition do you prefer?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Catalin

Re: What REBEL unit composition do you prefer?

Post#31 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 pm

I am lvl 7 and I deploy 2 vanguards, Han, 5 med droids and a lot of heavies. I keep no more than 5 rebels for buildings located on sides/corners. Air is only for emergencies and I have 3 X wings, 3 B wings and one Z-95 headhunter.

lindzo1508
Officer

Post#32 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Im at level 8 currently. (102 spaces)
What i have been using lately and normally get 2 stars with has been the following:
Luke as my hero, Chewy as back up
1 Bantha (lures SC out)
1 Van
5 heavies
3 meds
1 skiff
2 hailfires
1 jug
6 rebels
1 gamorrean warrior
1 twi'lek

My SC typical has a mix of Jug, HF, bikes, Snipers or Jets in it. This is used as insurance

I normally have 1 B wing star fighter or an X wing. I dont depend on my starships due to the time for them to build. And i currently havent unlocked HWKs
Officer of OmegaBrotherhood - Maxed Level 50 Rebel Squad
Ranked # 79 on SquadsofDeath
Baby HQ 10 - 40k Medals
Now looking for new members!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#33 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:34 pm

I'm level 10, so I have 120 capacity

For grinding, I'll use:
4 sharps
6 heavies
3 meds
2 vans
2 troopers
3 HFD
1 Skiff
1 Lugga

It has a reasonably fast refresh rate.

For serious attacks, I'll use:
9 or 10 sharps
3 med droids
2-3 van guards
3 or so troopers
1 lugga or gamo or 2 twileks
For the remainder, I vary, depending on what I have used in my cantina, maybe a jet trooper, maybe a heavy.

My air support usually consists of 2 a-wings, 2 xwings and a z95 headhunter. It takes a long time to re-cook, so I don't use it often.

For Squad Wars, I cook bespoke load outs that I think will work well on the base I'm going to attack.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

CyborgFranky
Squadron Leader

Post#34 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:49 pm

HQ 9 Troops - 108 space

8 Sharps
6 Droids
1 Luggbeast
1 Vanguard
4 Rebs
SC - usually 4 sharps and a vanguard

I usually Roll with Kessen or Luke (3 Meds on Lvl 9 Luke works really great)

Starships - at least 2 x-wings for SC, and 2 Z-95s for walls - the rest is up to you

You can get quite a few bases with this load out. Obviously gotta ignore ones where u cant pull the droids. As far as the SC troops, it depends where it is under the shields. If you cant x-wing it, I will go in as far away from the SC as I can. Works even better if the SC is not centered in the shields so you can X-wing it as soon as the shields drop. Or id you are clever with Luke - make it so Luke is the one the SC troops go after and make him dance - then the sharps will pick off the SC troops.

Cant get every base this way but ive taken out a few full out HQ 10s this way.

Currently trying to iron out a jetpack trooper attack but so far this Firing Squad version is my fav!
Up the Rebels!!!!!
HQ9 - Maxing out
Strawhat Mutiny - The Best Straw Hat Squad out there! Anime fans are always welcome!
Always looking for active Players!
Fairplay Squad

Midge
Admiral

Post#35 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:18 am

People and their obsession with Snipes ... killing me :) I do like a good Firing Squad attack every now and then, but that 4-minute cook time ...

My loadout is dependent on if I am grinding and want big turnarounds ... but normally ...

Luke
Pig
Van
9 Jets
2 Meds
4 Rebs
2 HFD
Jugg

3 X-Wings, 2 B-Wing, 2 Landseer, 1 HWK
SC: For attack ... 5 Jets/Van/2 Rebs ... For defense it varies by mood.

This one works pretty great. When I am trying to grind fast I sometimes end up with 4 HFDs and a fewer Jets or vice versa. Never have to think about walls with this one.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

CyborgFranky
Squadron Leader

Post#36 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Midge wrote:People and their obsession with Snipes ... killing me :) I do like a good Firing Squad attack every now and then, but that 4-minute cook time ...

My loadout is dependent on if I am grinding and want big turnarounds ... but normally ...

Luke
Pig
Van
9 Jets
2 Meds
4 Rebs
2 HFD
Jugg

This one works pretty great. When I am trying to grind fast I sometimes end up with 4 HFDs and a fewer Jets or vice versa. Never have to think about walls with this one.

Thanks, Ive been trying different Jet armies and need a new comp! Im def gonna try this.
Up the Rebels!!!!!
HQ9 - Maxing out
Strawhat Mutiny - The Best Straw Hat Squad out there! Anime fans are always welcome!
Always looking for active Players!
Fairplay Squad

rRr
Admiral

Post#37 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:08 pm

When I had time to play my Rebel account (lvl 8), I have used this laodout:

1x Leila
3x Medic
15x Heavy trooper (or was it less, don't remember exactly)
4x Halifires

Attack was simple:

First step: deployed 3 groups of 5 heavies with 1medic behind them in a line.
Second step: deployed 2 groups of 2 Halifires behind heavies, to nuke turrents
Third step: when enemy SC or droideka was engaged, deployed Leia to kill it fast.

It was simple, being build in short time (spread building accross all factories and barracks) and efective as there weren't many bases that could survive that. I have often left Leila unused, as there was no need for her to join fight.

Used fighters only very rarely, when last storage was unreachable for troops or no time was left.
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

pdqsport
Major General

Post#38 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Midge wrote:People and their obsession with Snipes ... killing me :) I do like a good Firing Squad attack every now and then, but that 4-minute cook time ...

Luke
Pig
Van
9 Jets
2 Meds
4 Rebs
2 HFD
Jugg

Quick question, does the heal from the Landseer also affect the Jets? I know the med droids do not (I believe it has to do with the heal from the droid being labeled as "area of effect", which Jets show themselves to be mostly immune to).
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 50 Squad

Joffray
Commodore

Post#39 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:53 pm

pdqsport wrote:

Luke
Pig
Van
9 Jets
2 Meds
4 Rebs
2 HFD
Jugg

Quick question, does the heal from the Landseer also affect the Jets? I know the med droids do not (I believe it has to do with the heal from the droid being labeled as "area of effect", which Jets show themselves to be mostly immune to).

E-50 Landseer heals everything, dekas, troops, heroes, mercs, etc. but does not heal technicians (R2D2, medic droids, luggas, etc.)
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

BertO
Major General

Post#40 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Currently :

7 Rebel troopers
5 Jets
4 Banthas
2 Vanguards
2 HFDs
2 twileks
1 Lugga
1 jugg
1 med
1 bike