Stuck on level 5 HQ, can't turn profit on attacks

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Poene
Commodore

Re: Stuck on level 5 HQ, can't turn profit on attacks

Post#21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:29 pm

What is a good planet for a lvl 9 imp?

I find that most rebels on Tatooine are close to broke. Useless vagrants, barely any resources to loot. Most of them - though I am mostly offered lvl 7-8 bases - have 20k-80k alloy/credits. Occasionally I find a base with more than 130k loot. Never more than 200k...

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#22 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:34 am

Poene wrote:What is a good planet for a lvl 9 imp?

I find that most rebels on Tatooine are close to broke. Useless vagrants, barely any resources to loot. Most of them - though I am mostly offered lvl 7-8 bases - have 20k-80k alloy/credits. Occasionally I find a base with more than 130k loot. Never more than 200k...

Dunno how it is on Android, but on Windows I found Yavin and Tat best for looting. Yavin has lots of easy to eat bases with 90-100k gold and/or alloy, Tat is full of strong bases with 200-400k of each loot and 5-10k contra but one has to be lucky and very skilled (or use lots of tie fighters) to take that.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Joffray
Commodore

Post#23 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:18 am

Poene wrote:What is a good planet for a lvl 9 imp?

Erkit. There is literally no end to the rich bases there. And it makes you a better attacker as well.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

FingerStinger
Captain

Post#24 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:51 pm

I had the same issue. You must be part of the test group that I am in. I only got L7 and L8 Imp HQs when I was HQ 5. Don't bother with R2-D2. Use Juggernaut and Heavies with Medics. I would throw in AT-DP sometimes because it crushes shields too. Don't underestimate Banthas! They smash walls and can screen your troops fairly effectively. Don't bother with tanks, too slow and expensive. Don't prep more than 2 X-Wings, Z-95s are your friend! Load 3-4 of those bad boys.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”