Lack of armory skins

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Oceanos05

Lack of armory skins

Post#1 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:50 am

so hello, my name is Oceanos and I am hq8. People at my level are starting to get started with skins and guard reserves for buildings, and I don't have any OP skins of my own. I don't any troop transports or any kind of good troop like that, and the only OP skin I have is the int4 for the dews, but that only works on Hoth. I've tried doing time loops but for some reason they don't seem to be working. I'm really trying to have a good score for this ITT conflict other than on Hoth to get it as high level possible but all my strategies on other planets suck because I don't have good skins. On tat I only have the sand trooper and heavy sand trooper and on forest planets i only have the shoretrooper. Is there anyone that can suggest a good attack strategy for me so I can atleast guarantee a 2 star and give me a chance at a 3 star please? All answers are appreciated, I thank you very much for your time

GAT
Captain

Re: Lack of armory skins

Post#2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 am

I believe I know you if your the ex-leader of fireflies (no disrespect meant). Only thing you can really do is HD’s on all planets and get the biggest objective crate on all planets.

Spawn~rising is looking for high lvl players lvl6-10

GAT
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 am

I looked you up your the same guy aeryn and I played with also the former leader of fireflies. Think inara/aeryn will join sometime when RL slows down. Come join man we can play as a team again.@ocean

Ok let the original topic continue
Last edited by GAT on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:30 am

yes, I agree with doing a crap ton of heroic defenses, if you grind, you can get 12 per day (2 per day, on each of the planets). If you get a 3 star "win", you'll get a crate with 2 gold fragments and start accumulating them.

it is one hell of a grind, and short of conflicts, the only way to reliably get the frags you seek.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:56 am

Yes, do the heroic defense tour twice a day and do all Daily Objectives for Bronzium Crates on all your planets. At HQ 8 you have access to 5 planets, join a level 50 squad and buy Orbital Reckoning -7 star and any other -3 star perk to relocate the world, do the tour, cancel the perks and do it again in next day at the same time.

Better if your squad regularly do wars, and you can get more desert/cold equipments, as well as frags for TX skin and old Elite units.

Drop medals to see if you can get easy/weak rivals in conflicts, play Events and Wars, and make heroic defenses and objectives until you have something good to use in your Armory -- Guard Reserve and Jet/Jump skins. Or fill your transports with +90 storms using forest/desert skins, and make an "attack of the clones" and see what you can get.

For those who start in the game, there are three steps that players must follow:

1) When you get HQ 5, stay there and max out your base. Have your units at the same level as your HQ or above for units you upgrade through frags - old and new Elite units. Then go to HQ 6 and build Armory.
2) Stay at HQ 6 and play for Armory until you unlock and upgrade all troops and turrets skins, and upgrade them to level 4, maybe 5, if possible level 6. It will take time but have patience.
3) Go to HQ 7 to unlock mercenaries and then jump to HQ 8 if you have all jets/jumps skins at good level and stay on HQ 8 until you reach the max for all Elite units and equipment for your HQ level or above. HQ 8 is the best level to play Events. Enjoy.

Then you can move on, at least you will have high level skins.

And always check the Forum to know what is coming. There are a Naval Event and a Jet/Jump conflict for the next weeks. Prepare your attack and join.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#6 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm

The best way to get a lot of solid frags is to:
- Grind EP events to get to the Elite Event Crates (best thing in the game by far)
- Victory crates in squad wars
- Grind conflicts (if the prize is worth it to you)
- HD defenses (bronzium on 5 planets 2x a day)

It takes time, but you will get do fine. One of my minis, which I never really grind on, is a max hq8. It has unlocked GR (storms & snipers), heat sinks for turrets, wall buffs for HD defenses. AT-ACT, forest jump, and shoretroopers work well when attacking on green planets (and all are unlocked).
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#7 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:28 pm

having them unlocked is the key, leveling them up is great, but not as important as just getting them turned on
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#8 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Stay on level 8 until you have most skins unlocked and upgraded a couple of levels. Make sure you are in a squad with maxed Orbital Reckoning, then you can jump planets for zero stars and do 12 herioc defenses per day, also do as many daily objectives as possible. When you go to 9 the heroics get harder and the daily objectives get harder too.
SWC account:Bacon
Squad:CircleOf.Masters
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***CircleOf. group of squads are recruiting players of all abilities. If you are currently without a squad or in between squads please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Oceanos05
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:38 pm

GAT wrote:I believe I know you if your the ex-leader of fireflies (no disrespect meant). Only thing you can really do is HD’s on all planets and get the biggest objective crate on all planets.

Spawn~rising is looking for high lvl players lvl6-10

Who were you playing as in FF?

GAT
Captain

Post#10 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Dark force. Aeryn and go back much farther but aeryn locked up. Inara will join when his life settles down. I hope my answer to your question about skins was helpful and I hope you join me and a old friend of aeryn.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”