What troops should I use as a rebel hq9.

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Spenden2099
Storm Trooper

What troops should I use as a rebel hq9.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:26 am

I have all sorts of stuff like wookie trucks, multi-troop transports, and a lot more. PLEASE HELP.

DeathStriker

Re: What troops should I use as a rebel hq9.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 am

Spenden2099 wrote:I have all sorts of stuff like wookie trucks, multi-troop transports, and a lot more. PLEASE HELP.

Spenden2099 - What troops should I use as a rebel hq9.

Well I presume you are talking PvP. The selection / use of Units depends on their individual Levels you have researched them to, your PvP Matchmaking Pool and whether or not you attack mostly Developer Bases or Real Player Bases.

ALSO... Use of Armory Equipment effects the answer.

Most by HQ 9 use Jets, but some of the newer Units like Wookie Wagons and Hunter Buses might be good.

Not one type of Attack Loadout fits all Commanders as each Commander has their own "attack style".

Post your typical Attack Loadout and if you attack mostly Developer Bases or Real Player Bases and we can advise you further.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spenden2099
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:16 am

I am talking about PvP and I want to get the ha right away so I get a win always. I normally place all troops in 1 spot and some rebels in corners.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 am

Spenden2099 wrote:I am talking about PvP and I want to get the ha right away so I get a win always. I normally place all troops in 1 spot and some rebels in corners.

Spamming all Units in one spot is BAD... VERY BAD... because a "cluster" of Units can be fully killed / destroyed by a cluster of Sonic Turrets.

You need to use "Strategy" depending on how Enemy Base is set up...

Using techniques like Bait / Lure for Enemy SC Units / Guard Reserve might be need at beginning of attack and once these are handled then deploying your forces as needed to fully destroy base if possible.

What Units you take with you in your Loadout determines how you will be able to Attack.

Over time you create a Loadout that fits your Attack Style.

I recommend Ithorians for Shields if you have them. Also the AAT-1 Hover Tank buffed by TX-225 Armory Skin is good on Turrets.

Learning how to use Johhar Kessen Hero might help with the SC.

:arrow: Post Attack Replays in your Squad and ask for Advice from your Squadmates.

Keep asking Questions... and those here will help where they can.

toname
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:26 am

Spenden2099 wrote:I am talking about PvP and I want to get the ha right away so I get a win always. I normally place all troops in 1 spot and some rebels in corners.

You need to provide more info, like what level your wagons and MTTs are, what your armory equipment levels are, etc.

E.g. My Imp HQ8 (upgrading to 9 now) uses something like 4 lvl2 ITT, 1 lvl5 MTT, 3 lvl 8 jumps with lvl6 equipment, 5 lvl 7 shock troopers and 6 lvl 8 stormtroopers with lvl 6-8 equipment.

toname
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:Also the AAT-1 Hover Tank buffed by TX-225 Armory Skin is good on Turrets.

If he has wookiee wagons above lvl2, I wouldn't bother with TX at all, even if they are leveled up.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 am

toname wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Also the AAT-1 Hover Tank buffed by TX-225 Armory Skin is good on Turrets.

If he has wookiee wagons above lvl2, I wouldn't bother with TX at all, even if they are leveled up.

toname... True... but I wanted to provide other "options" to consider.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:31 am

DeathStriker wrote:
toname wrote:

toname... True... but I wanted to provide other "options" to consider.

This is an interesting debate: L9 TX (with skin L5 or higher) or L3 wookie truck.
Rebel TX costs 9 UC and truck costs 12 (25% more)
I think wookie truck provides more balance attack, but the TXs may be a good option when you have jets/jumps in load to both screen for TXs (against rockets) and take out buildings.
I do like the variety of having different options, make the game play more interesting.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:46 am

There's nothing that says you can't use both. The TX are very slow to build, so by the time you get 1 high level TX built, you can have 2-3 trucks out of the other factory. I like using them in combination.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:30 am

Shelendil wrote:There's nothing that says you can't use both. The TX are very slow to build, so by the time you get 1 high level TX built, you can have 2-3 trucks out of the other factory. I like using them in combination.

True, but the point here is that one is not necessarily head and shoulder above the other, and both are usable units in PVP. In war though, with OPs in play and no armory equipment, one is significantly better.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”