Empire HQ 9 Attack - Help Please

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
mman68

Empire HQ 9 Attack - Help Please

Post#1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Hq 9 attack

I recently upgraded to a lvl 9 hq. The day I upgraded I went from almost guaranteed 100% attacks to barely getting 50%. I normally use a Veteran Atat, 2 mobile heavy cannons, 5 Gammorean guards, and the rest are storm troopers. Any advice on doing better on attack’s?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

toname
Commodore

Re: Hq 9 attack

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:56 am

Why are you not using jump troopers? What equipment do you have?

I'd use way fewer Gamorreans. In my experience, they are good at soaking up the first round of damage, but not much past that.

Gooner
Major General

Re: Hq 9 attack

Post#3 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am

You should be using Jets / maybe TX tanks units like that I'm a level 9 and if you hit me with what you're using now you'd be lucky if you got 20 %. start using skinned out Jets with some mech and you'll start getting better results. I'm a rebel and My standard loadout is 4 TX tanks 9 Jets a couple of vanguards and 3 or 4 Reg troopers and it works well try something like that and see how you get on.
Last edited by Gooner on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harshit
Major General

Re: Empire HQ 9 Attack - Help Please

Post#4 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:09 am

mman68 wrote:Hq 9 attack

I recently upgraded to a lvl 9 hq. The day I upgraded I went from almost guaranteed 100% attacks to barely getting 50%. I normally use a Veteran Atat, 2 mobile heavy cannons, 5 Gammorean guards, and the rest are storm troopers. Any advice on doing better on attack’s?

I really dont know why are you using vet AT-ST and 5 gamos unless you are doing it to do objectives.
I normally use 12 stormies, 2 shocks, 2 kubaz, 9 jumps wirh skins and also 3 rodians
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:17 am

It all depends on what skins you have. I agree on the atst, though, I would almost never use it except for crates. I would go with ATACT, Kessen, Vader, or the naval officer. I attack with buffed storms a lot, I find them as good as if not better than buffed jets against live bases. I also like having at least two Rodians. So, maybe try the ATACT, buffed storms, and 2-4 Rodians as well as a couple shock troopers, a couple kubaz, and maybe one gamo.

Launch an attack with a kubaz, put the gamo in a far corner as bait, then kill sc or gr troops with the Rodians. Get shocks down, and finish the base. Bring tie strikers or vt49's to handle clusters of sharps or sullustans.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#6 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:00 pm

I usually do 8 jumps + 1 gamo + 2 tx tanks + 2 ITTs or 8 jumps + 4 ITTs with vader, ATACT or naval officer.

PoL
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 am

I've almost maxed level 9.

I use AT-ACT or cold weather AT-MP mark 3, depending on the planet. (I don't have skins for other heroes).

Then my loadout is 14 jumps + 2 repairing droids for the hero + 2 Regulars to complete the army 108/108

I'd love to have skins for Kubaz or Airstrikes against shields. If so I would change my loadout.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: Empire HQ 9 Attack - Help Pl

Post#8 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:36 am

mman68 wrote:Hq 9 attack

Unless you are on Hoth, this load would not be very good. Did you mean veteran ATST or elite ATAT ? There is no such thing called veteran ATAT. On Hoth, using cold equipment MHCs, you can beat some bases.
Advice: unlock armory equipments for jumps, TXs, ATACT, Vader, kubaz.
Advice: join a good squad and watch replays of successful attacks on non-dev bases.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”