Revenge Attacks - Discussion Topic

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.

Poll: Do You Revenge Attack?

Always
14%
Never
36%
Sometimes
50%
Total votes: 14

Williamdice
Squadron Leader

Revenge Attacks - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:01 am

Hello,

Are revenge attacks a good idea? I don't use them as I figure they have seen my base so could revenge my revenge (coming better equipped this time) but I used to to save the matching fee if they had lost figuring they were weaker. I know if they have a squad listed you can look them up and see their base to decide but is it worth the effort?

Asking here as I figure some of the more experienced players have thought this through...

Thank you

CoolGuy
Major General

Re: Revenge attacks

Post#2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:22 am

Generally after an attack on my base people have deployed there droidekas and SC, therefore I know what to expect when I counter-attack. If you are quick you get them with an empty SC and sometime not having set their armoury to defensive mode.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

BusuBoots
Commander

Post#3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:29 am

As far as revenge is concerned I do it or not on a case by case bases. If it's profitable and I can... Why not?

Boots
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Removed Quote for Post that was Posted in Error
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:41 am

They are totally worth it during conflicts, especially if you are being harassed by one player. After a revenge, they can no longer get medals or conflict gears until their defense history clears. Even a loss could save you some gears.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:47 am

Felt in 99,9% revenge isn't possibly, because the enemy is under protection, switched planet or is online.

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:54 am

I only used to "revenge" players that went against for looting purposes - a few jets over their vaults/depots/cb and lose the battle. IF they feel offended and strike me back i go and get more loot again lol. Other than that there is no point as I see it except to do some practice on attacking a base you can study before you attack :)
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

Williamdice
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:29 am

Boog wrote:especially if you are being harassed by one player.

I've seen things along these lines posted before with warnings not to reveal your player name. How do you find someone? I ask as I've been attacked by the same player twice in a week now. First time they rolled me for 100% so coming back makes sense but how did they find me?

Thanks

strawman3125
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:32 am

It can be fun sometimes but I usually don't bother. They are very often not available to attack and I can just hit the 'Find a Match' button to find opponents.

I have never had an opponent attack me many times within my attack logs... but then again I only suffer a 3 star loss once every 100+ attacks or so; there are easier targets for them to find once they have suffered defeat already!

Return to “Attacking Rivals”