What are the best rebels units to disable shields?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: What are the best rebels units to disable shields?

Post#11 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:09 pm

nunovix wrote:What medics are you referring to? Medic droids?
Do medic droids follow heavies or just infantry?

The medic follows the closest infantry to where it is deployed.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

TSQL
Commodore

Post#12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:38 pm

I agree with Dark Rebel. A jug is definitely worth the UC. Its a staple unit until you can unlock jets. They work well in SC as well.
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

JARJAR
Captain

Post#13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:16 am

the best is "HAN SOLO" with 2 med

or the best was "HAN SOLO" before turning into a deluxe vanguard

erfs
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 am

LordZayphord wrote:The good thing about the Jugg...it can take out other items after the shields. With the Ithorian...it is usually dead by the time the shields are down.

Use some Medical Droids with Han if you are going that direction. Han also takes out traps.

I find that's actually a good thing - you can use the Ithorians to disable shields, trigger traps (they are so fast that they are already out of range when they go off) and - trigger squad center units at the same time.

So it's really the Swiss Army knife of units :)

For me, that is the most important unit to get (together with Vanguards) and definitely worth grinding for when they are available.

The last event was a good opportunity to get them, bwt. Managed to get it up to L2 on my secondary L6 base.

As for the Juggy - many of my squad mates love it but I have never been much of a fan since most of the time it is quickly taken out by turrets, which makes it almost as disposable as an Ithorian, just aking up more space.

On the down-side, the Ithorian does not like solid walls and if there are buildings around them, you will need the Z-95 to take down walls (or skip until you find a base with open walls).

Return to “Attacking Rivals”