What to use against Imperial bikes?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
nunovix
Squadron Leader

Post#1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:06 am

Until now i had great success attacking Imperial bases. I use:

-Hover Tanks (for the turrets)
-Wookie (Hero-for the turrets)
-Rebel Soldiers

This is still working very well except when the enemy has troops on the Squad Center.
If they have stormtroopers i can deal with them, the ones that are difficult to deal are the bikes!
So, what's good against bikes? ( I hear snipers are good also)

(I am level 6)

Thanks to those who can help!

Noahjedi77
Commodore

Re: What to use against Imperial bikes?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:10 am

nunovix wrote:What to use against Imperial bikes?

Until now i had great success attacking Imperial bases. I use:

-Hover Tanks (for the turrets)
-Wookie (Hero-for the turrets)
-Rebel Soldiers

This is still working very well except when the enemy has troops on the Squad Center.
If they have stormtroopers i can deal with them, the ones that are difficult to deal are the bikes!
So, what's good against bikes? ( I hear snipers are good also)

(I am level 6)

Thanks to those who can help!

Hey there. I would recommend using skiffs forum your squad center. Skiffs are anti mech, so they will do well against speeders.
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
#BringBackTheGreatCrateChase
:)

AeonFlux
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:17 am

Fang fighters work for me. You need a pretty good trigger finger to anticipate where the bikes will be by the time the Fang strikes, because the bikes move so fast (especially level 7 and above) while the Fang's arrival time is pretty long. But one on-target strike will wipe out all the bikes, as well as any other nearby enemy ground troops and most vehicles ;)

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:19 am

Use 1 fang fighter or millenium falcon. If you don’t have them, you can just start each battle by dropping a reg next to the squad center and either another reg or a med droid in the map corner. When all of the enemy troops come out and start rolling towards the bait you set, deploy a bunch of your own troops or vehicles in their path. The enemy bikes and whatever else won’t have a chance to fire a single shot. It’s good to learn this tactic now because it becomes very useful in squad wars and when you progress to higher HQ levels.

nunovix
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 am

Plagueis wrote:Use 1 fang fighter or millenium falcon. If you don’t have them, you can just start each battle by dropping a reg next to the squad center and either another reg or a med droid in the map corner. When all of the enemy troops come out and start rolling towards the bait you set, deploy a bunch of your own troops or vehicles in their path. The enemy bikes and whatever else won’t have a chance to fire a single shot. It’s good to learn this tactic now because it becomes very useful in squad wars and when you progress to higher HQ levels.

I don't have fangs yet!

I'll use that stategy! But which units are good against bikes in addition to skiffs?

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 am

IMP SC bikes are very tough to deal with, especially for low level (less than 8) rebels.
Targeting with air is hard because they are so fast. Unless you have Luke, I usually recommend against this technique.
2 reliable ways to deal with them, and this requires some practice: skiffs and twileks
- First trigger the SC
- Drop a med at a corner to pull them out
- Either drop 2 twileks or skiffs to take them out. For twileks, make sure you drop them right on top of the bikes so when they die, the explosion will take out all bikes.
To save troops, ask for skiffs in your SC so you only deploy them when needed. Carry skiffs in your transport can take away precious space and impact your offense capability. Skiffs in SC are great on defense for rebels.

nunovix
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 am

Dont have Fangs,Twileks or Luke yet, so i'll have to manage with the Skiffs :)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#8 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 am

Plagueis wrote:Use 1 fang fighter or millenium falcon. If you don’t have them, you can just start each battle by dropping a reg next to the squad center and either another reg or a med droid in the map corner. When all of the enemy troops come out and start rolling towards the bait you set, deploy a bunch of your own troops or vehicles in their path. The enemy bikes and whatever else won’t have a chance to fire a single shot. It’s good to learn this tactic now because it becomes very useful in squad wars and when you progress to higher HQ levels.

Millenium falcon ?
The only Millennium Falcon rebel has is from Chewie skin.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:49 am

DarkRebel wrote:

Millenium falcon ?
The only Millennium Falcon rebel has is from Chewie skin.

lol, my bad. I was thinking HWK-190.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#10 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 am

I usually recommend twileks or Luke. Life gets much easier at level 8 in that regard.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Attacking Rivals”