Offense Fixed?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Defenders
Commodore

Offense Fixed?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:04 pm

With the release of the new Sand-Jetpack Trooper and Jump Trooper, it has became easier to take bases with the reserves. In the past hour I have taken at least 2 stars from bases with reserves and a 'easy' 3 star with bases that don't have reserves. I believe the reason we (rebels) gotten the better buff was to help cope with the reserves. This is my own opinion so please comment about how you feel about the new buffs.

My Loadout- 1 Jugg 3 Hails 8 Jets 1 Med 1 Van 3 Rebs and Luke/Leia/Kessen
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:35
HQ9 x2 Faction:Rebel
Windows Survivor

Nevermind
Captain

Re: Offense Fixed?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Yeah, everything is now stronger than everything else. For now.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:48 pm

If this is true will explain because i had my Empire base crushed today for the first time in 2 weeks since i unlocked and upgraded my GR, even using GR Bikes and Snipers/Medics... And also explains why my Rebel base was crushed today too even using GR Bikes, Vanguards and Skiffs...

Well, as I said before when they released this GR junk, be careful of spend money/crystals to buy all new itens at every update: everything the game gives to you, game will take away from you, soon or later, it doesn't matter how much you paid for that.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:25 pm

If you guys feel like you have to 3 star every base, you got your wish. I unlocked the jumps and find it laughably easy to 100% bases that I could barely 50% a few days ago. Like what imps think rebs do with heavy + med builds-easy. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have GR or starts playing SWC after this conflict because they are beyond screwed. Desert planets are going to become...deserted lol. Hope they don't come to forest worlds and hoth too. Me forsees another turret gate to balance it. Yippee!!!

Hoops8
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Plagueis wrote:If you guys feel like you have to 3 star every base, you got your wish. I unlocked the jumps and find it laughably easy to 100% bases that I could barely 50% a few days ago. Like what imps think rebs do with heavy + med builds-easy. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have GR or starts playing SWC after this conflict because they are beyond screwed. Desert planets are going to become...deserted lol. Hope they don't come to forest worlds and hoth too. Me forsees another turret gate to balance it. Yippee!!!

Offense is good for the game as a whole, sitting back and winning defenses is not. I have and get a fair amount of d wins, but the attacking is the real fun part, especially for those that arent lvl 10's and need the resources. I wish you could understand that but you have shown before that you will argue that no one should ever win against your base, till you are blue in the face. These Over powered defenses events kill the game for long periods of time, I would hate to see what a turret gate 2.0 would do. I hope that it never happens.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

TNT
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 am

Plagueis wrote:If you guys feel like you have to 3 star every base, you got your wish. I unlocked the jumps and find it laughably easy to 100% bases that I could barely 50% a few days ago. Like what imps think rebs do with heavy + med builds-easy. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have GR or starts playing SWC after this conflict because they are beyond screwed. Desert planets are going to become...deserted lol. Hope they don't come to forest worlds and hoth too. Me forsees another turret gate to balance it. Yippee!!!

Frost and Forest versions are visible on the splash screen. :)
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:48 am

Well before nobody can when on offense. Now they won't be able to win on defense.

It is better this way ... but still needs some tweaking.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

mkenobi
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 am

Midge wrote:Well before nobody can when on offense. Now they won't be able to win on defense.

It is better this way ... but still needs some tweaking.

The game made history by his offensive design. You need to attack to earn points, to get resources to keep attacking. But when Desert Ops and Arctic Ops were released many here (included me) complained that game has becomes too offensive and no one could win any defense and had their high level bases crushed by players a few levels below using that equipment...

I think Devs listened to this and changed the game to a too defensive design, and kept with this until the infamous Tactical Defense Event. I really don't know wtf the Devs had in mind when they thinked this Guard Reserve junk would be good to the game. They forced players to use crystals or buy crystals to unlock/upgrade this junk as fast as they could, and now it seems all GR has definitely became another useless junk in our Armory...

As player, I like to win defenses, everyone here like that too, but win defenses is just a bonus in the game that shows you have skill to set a good defensive layout, but where is the fun if you just sit and only watch replays of your defenses because you do not attack anymore because you know you can't win any attack anymore?

But I still remember the time I liked to attack and smash all bases I could find just for fun when I had time to do that and I wasn't running from planet to planet like a crazy because I need to complete all objectives to get all possible crates to get more items that will become useless in the next updates.

And all changes at every update, just make me mad. If wasn't STAR WARS, I never had installed this game, as I never had interest to install any similar games before or after SWC.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 am

Hoops8 wrote:

Offense is good for the game as a whole, sitting back and winning defenses is not. I have and get a fair amount of d wins, but the attacking is the real fun part, especially for those that arent lvl 10's and need the resources. I wish you could understand that but you have shown before that you will argue that no one should ever win against your base, till you are blue in the face. These Over powered defenses events kill the game for long periods of time, I would hate to see what a turret gate 2.0 would do. I hope that it never happens.

Instead of trying to call me out without doing any research, please go back and count how many times I've said it's ok if I lose defenses as long as legitimate strategy is used and not mindlessly spamming troops while you mess with your fidget spinner. Also, you do realise I had to play all other levels below hq 10 to get to hq 10 right? I know what it's like to grind for resources bro.

I agree these OP defense events will kill the game.

I also think equipment is killing the game.

I also think people shouldn't have an instant win/gratification button and should put in the time to learn how to play the game better by trial and error (yes that means losing sometimes) and asking for advice from their faction members.

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:18 am

Agreed, this does even things with the GR and it was in the works with the devs before the GR events. The ebb and flow continues with offense and defense.....

Return to “Attacking Rivals”