imperial barracks full of defense troops

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Luke21
Cadet Trooper

imperial barracks full of defense troops

Post#1 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 am

Hi all! I am sorry if this question has been asked before but it keeps bothering me and I couldn't find any answer browserinf thru this forum. So basically I am playing revels level 7 and when I attack some imperial bases even if I take their squad center or all troops out of it there are lot more troops coming from barracks or even fabric this means it could be like endless garnison which even sharpshooters can't take or take forever to take all of them of. Do rebels get the same feature to defend their base? If not it's a huge disadvantage in this game. Thnx in advance for ur replies

DeathStriker

Re: imperial barracks full of defense troops

Post#2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:40 am

Luke21 wrote:Hi all! I am sorry if this question has been asked before but it keeps bothering me and I couldn't find any answer browserinf thru this forum. So basically I am playing revels level 7 and when I attack some imperial bases even if I take their squad center or all troops out of it there are lot more troops coming from barracks or even fabric this means it could be like endless garnison which even sharpshooters can't take or take forever to take all of them of. Do rebels get the same feature to defend their base? If not it's a huge disadvantage in this game. Thnx in advance for ur replies

Luke21 - This is a new feature of the game - called "Guard Reserve".

More information can be found in the following Threads:

Hope that answers your questions...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Attacking Rivals”