Success against guard reserve bases (Rebel strategies)

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Re: Success against guard reserve bases (Rebel strategies)

Post#21 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:55 pm

@Obiwan: Thank you, both for this information, and for your constant-calm-and-rational presence in a forum that has way too many overly dramatic folks.

Another lesson may be that for those who are experiencing success at their particular level doesn't mean their strategies will work at another level. HMC is pretty much the answer to everything at level 5, but it obviously doesn't work beyond level 7.

Meanwhile, as far as attacking on PvP, I am still scratching my head (read: cursing like a sailor at my tablet) while I faceplant over and over against bases like Richaldo's. If they're seeing mostly dev bases anywhere but Er'Kit, this keeps up, and they'll be seeing dev bases on Er'Kit, too, because this game is getting taxingly frustrating and boring (outside of Squad Wars, which even the developers have enough sense to leave along. In fact, the summer squad wars update was by and large good).
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Mastermike
Captain

Re: Success against guard reserve bases (Rebel strategies

Post#22 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:17 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:@ Phoenix

I took up Mastermike on his offer of advice on LINE. It took a LOT of prompting to get an actual answer about his claims on a guard reserve strategy on sniper-med buffed bases. Most of his messages were complaints that every should keep on trying to attack, and claims about how wonderful he and his squads were, and how everything would be easy if I joined his squads.

Eventually when pressed for a strategy, he said to use x-wings to take out barracks and fangs for the spawned troops. He also said to use SC in every attack.

His base is HQ9, so he doesn't play at your level. When I pointed out that the number of starships he was planning on using would take more than 2 hours to cook, he didn't understand what I was on about until I broke it down for him.

To be fair, English is clearly not his first language. From engaging with him on LINE I'm not sure he's an adult either. I'm not saying that to belittle him. I think we should allow him some latitude. We were all young once.

really? wow you are to "smart" to know my english its not my first lenguage.. i know now why you are a terrible player who cant win and cry for all jajaja...

besides, you are pinochio because you dont know nothing about me and you create lies about how many rebelsraiders squads are or was...if i have a ten big medal acount besides the nine and the little accounts... that nine base you speak are now in 58k and was more more high than this..but its parking 15 months ago dummy... the base rating is high then if you domt know things dont lie pinochio friend..

now, i was made a space to help you and your first "smart" question was ....Master mike did you really kill snipers before? when some peep begin like you with stupid questions i answer stupid things because its a waste of time, try to explain you something...

like a "leader" dunkey you will know give advices when you domt know the info of each player is irresponsable.. i can help in my 11 squads because i know the players dummy...they grow with me, i teach them since they was in down levels ( IN THE CORRECT TIME FOR LEARN) ... i know exactlly the actual skils of each of my brothers and sisters, i have stats, massive stats of each player... i know the armory level stuff of eachone, what the players like to use in attack and defend the bases...bad and good habits in battle, how deploy eachone of them, which bases they choose and like to attack in squad wars etc etc etc etc baeed in all these info, working with all day by day, fixing mistakes, screen shots explanation, replays explanations in our private page...i can help and thats why they can made the hits...they loose tryng and then they make the hits... imagine how good i am, with all my bad english, they understand perfect lly and are great players..better than you far away.... that for sure....

then..you was a jerk there..now you speak lies here..im a Mexican Lawyer with terribe character...im to proud be mexican and if you have some problem tell me directlly and not be a weak snake here pretending im not will know... you,was a dummy i answer you dummy answer..you not deserve more ... ok.. i repeat you if you have problems let me know and we fix the problem fast...
Master Mike. 62k medals. lev.9.
LEADER OF REBELSRAIDERS EMPATHY SQUADS AND MORE.THE BEST WORLDWIDE BROTHERHOOD REBEL FAMILY SQUADS. THE BEST BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE GAME. JOIN US IF YOU ARE LIKE US. ID LINE CONTACT. mastermikeraiders

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#23 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Speaking of that calm-and-rational/overly-dramatic bit...

Mastermike, Obiwan has held his character much in line with his eponym (his namesake), and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his opinion of you. I don't think he directly said or meant anything derogatory. He's one of the most helpful people in the SWC community.

That said, can you either give some videos or specific tips on how you defeat max 10 bases with buried barracks full of sniper-meds, as well as perhaps some other buffs? While not all the Rebels are in your squads, we'd be much obliged for your aid!
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Mastermike
Captain

Post#24 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Speaking of that calm-and-rational/overly-dramatic bit...

Mastermike, Obiwan has held his character much in line with his eponym (his namesake), and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his opinion of you. I don't think he directly said or meant anything derogatory. He's one of the most helpful people in the SWC community.

That said, can you either give some videos or specific tips on how you defeat max 10 bases with buried barracks full of sniper-meds, as well as perhaps some other buffs? While not all the Rebels are in your squads, we'd be much obliged for your aid!

maybe for you phoenix his voice have force..for me not...i dont know him and speak terrible of his person he share private talks here with lies include... mostly here speak about honour,respect bla bla... when some peep made like obi do well sorry but .. better i not share my opinion..if you think this is correct well ..good for you...

now..im not gonna share nothing....i,saw the coments after someone share some video or advice here what happen ... a few said thanks the rest find the way to,destroy the advice or tell the replay have weak rival, he use s.c. a lot of wings etc.. then i pass because my patience is short.

im will return to my squads..i will close the account here because except some good peeps the rest well..and i dont have time to answer lies,prove my points etc..its a waste of time and time is what i need most to continue helping in my squads.. see you in the trenches phoenix..

deathstriker..thanks for the great info and your effort...
LEADER OF REBELSRAIDERS EMPATHY SQUADS AND MORE.THE BEST WORLDWIDE BROTHERHOOD REBEL FAMILY SQUADS. THE BEST BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE GAME. JOIN US IF YOU ARE LIKE US. ID LINE CONTACT. mastermikeraiders

DrPain
Commodore

Post#25 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm

I've been toying around with the ATTE again, trying to see if I can find a decent strategy w/o using a ton of air (and taking my fair of barely winning/badly losing along the way). I'm trying to figure out things like whether it's best to bait the SC as well. How much support to use. What type of bases make sense. Which heroes to use. And so on.

From initial tests, I think that it can work, but it can easily get overwhelmed. The idea is to bait the dekas and units spawning from buildings to the ATTE. It's so slow and durable that it should last. After the dekas are destroyed, Kessen can pick off the units heading to the ATTE and you can use the rest of your force to attack from a better spot.

I just started messing around with it, so I'll see how it goes. IMO, people are probably better off going maxed air on an attack and logging out. Come back when air is done and attacking again.

Defenders
Commodore

Post#26 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Master Mike, you are just taking things the wrong way. Think of it this way he is technically helping you. For everybattle you do you waste a lot of crystals and credits training/commissioning things, if you and Kenobi worked together to find a new strategy I can tell you that it would help you and the community a lot more than just thinking about it negatively. Anyway that is just my opinion so sue me. I also think that rebel troopers do the best against this new buff.
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:35
HQ9 x2 Faction:Rebel
Windows Survivor

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#27 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 pm

I have had no luck with the AT-TE (like I said, I've found 1000 ways NOT to beat Guard Reserve). It's good for the initial wave (which can easily be ambushed or Fanged anyway), but the second wave (and third, and fourth) will ignore it anyway in favor of the closer, main attacking force. So it's of no value.

Basically, I'm playing skip, and skip, and skip, and skip, until I either find a dev base or a base with barracks and factories on or close to the edge (and not the edge of the map). Unfortunately, DrPain is right that not going into the battle with loads of air and a full SC is also a near-guarantee of a loss, as opposed to a 50- or 60-something percent win.

Mastermike
Captain

Post#28 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Defenders wrote:Master Mike, you are just taking things the wrong way. Think of it this way he is technically helping you. For everybattle you do you waste a lot of crystals and credits training/commissioning things, if you and Kenobi worked together to find a new strategy I can tell you that it would help you and the community a lot more than just thinking about it negatively. Anyway that is just my opinion so sue me. I also think that rebel troopers do the best against this new buff.

this will be the last comment i do here in this forum because like i told hourse ago...im to busy answering or prove things here...First if he understood that is his problem not mine..im not waste crystals in my attacks...second...im only told him which combo of wings is the better combo...third ... me and my squads made a lot of crates who give us a massive fangers last weeks ( in some accounts i have i have over 100 fangers in the h.q., then i dont care waste some of these wings in battles..are for use it not for be in the h.q.)

then...i have a lot of strategies but again are for my squads... he enter there like a jerk and i answer him in the same way with the answers he want to hear..i dont help jerks and less peeps who express private talks with lies include in forums ...In mexico we call them in some specific way and we trate them in the way they deserve...

i dont need help...i never request help and i never will request help..i have skills, and i use my head to figure out how beat all. i have my squads to ahare with them all...besides i read here some peeps like you can..i hear with friend squads a lot of players can, no matters the level,can..then here dont need me and with all the respect ..i dont need no one because i never need help and if some day i need help to made the hits means im done in the game and im gonna desintall the game that day because if are not capable to figure out how win and teach..then im done...

Good luck and continue here all together...im so,vusy to continue here debatimg lies... cheers..

Mastermike
Captain

Post#29 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Mastermike wrote:
Defenders wrote:Master Mike, you are just taking things the wrong way. Think of it this way he is technically helping you. For everybattle you do you waste a lot of crystals and credits training/commissioning things, if you and Kenobi worked together to find a new strategy I can tell you that it would help you and the community a lot more than just thinking about it negatively. Anyway that is just my opinion so sue me. I also think that rebel troopers do the best against this new buff.

this will be the last comment i do here in this forum because like i told hourse ago...im to busy in my squads and my real life ... i cant enter frecuentlly here to answer lies or prove things ...First if he understood that is his problem not mine..im not waste crystals in my attacks...second...im only told him which combo of wings is the better combo...third ... me and my squads made a lot of crates who give us a massive fangers last weeks ( in some accounts i have i have over 100 fangers in the h.q., then i dont care waste some of these wings in battles..are for use it not for be in the h.q.)

then...i have a lot of strategies but again are for my squads... he enter there like a jerk and i answer him in the same way with the answers he want to hear..i dont help jerks and less peeps who express private talks with lies include in forums ...In mexico we call them in some specific way and we trate them in the way they deserve...

i dont need help...i never request help and i never will request help..i have skills, and i use my head to figure out how beat all. i have my squads to ahare with them all...besides i read here some peeps like you can..i hear with friend squads a lot of players can, no matters the level,can..then here dont need me and with all the respect ..i dont need no one because i never need help and if some day i need help to made the hits means im done in the game and im gonna desintall the game that day because if im not capable to figure out how win and teach..then im done...

Good luck and continue here all together...im so,busy to continue here debatimg lies... cheers..

Euph
Major General

Post#30 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Lemme just see what's going on in this thread..

Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
Could not find an opponent.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”