Imperial Level 7 Attack Strategy

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
GeneralTosh
Commander

Imperial Level 7 Attack Strategy

Post#1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:59 am

BTW, my HQ's at level 7.

I just started trying out the Mobile Heavy Cannon after unlocking it a couple of days ago. Before that, I've been using 13 Dark Troopers, 30~ Stormtroopers and an Elite AT-AT to attack, which proved to be very effective ONLY with buffs like the AT-ACT and the Shoretroopers.

I'm currently using 4 Mobile Heavy Cannons, 2 Repair Droids, 20-30~ Stormtroopers and an Elite AT-AT, no buffs included as I relocated to Hoth. I've never gotten 3-stars with the Mobile Heavy Cannons. They would just be destroyed early with the Elite AT-AT before even getting a star or run out of time due to their insanely low movement speed.

Does anyone have any useful attack strategies for HQ 7 that can 3-star almost all the time? I would love to hear them :D
Also, any videos to support your claim would be greatly appreciated!
ELITE-UNITED
An Active Imperial Squad
Join us! If you dare... :twisted:

Plagueis
Admiral

Re: Imperial Level 7 Attack Strategy

Post#2 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:45 am

Good luck with that.

GeneralTosh
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:54 am

Plagueis wrote:Good luck with that.

Yep, hard getting 3-stars higher up... :cry:
ELITE-UNITED
An Active Imperial Squad
Join us! If you dare... :twisted:

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 am

In all honesty, you wouldn't want such an effective attack strategy to exist. If it did, UC in conflicts would be astronomically high. I'm picturing it being in the 100k medal range vs. The 20-40k as it is in current conflicts. Ony the ultra-elite players and those who could grind for 12-14 hours per day would unlock new content via conflicts.

A better way of looking at things is this: Be satisfied with a 2-star win and be amazed if you get all 3. This game gets harder as you progress and those 3-star wins will become few and far between even with a decent strategy.

It sounds like you have a good attack layout when using cold weather mhc armory equipment. If you don't have it, reduce the number of mhcs to 2 and bring a lot more stormtroopers.

Aligaitor
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Tosh,

Place Dews and or Gams in front of a couple of MHCs and AT-AT. At high enough levels those should take enough heat of your mechs. Follow these with starships after sheilds drop and jump troopers to clean up with the odd trooper. Dont forget scouts can be useful on spread out resources. You'll need to adjust your loadouts to suite your gameplay/type of base you attack. Nobody sharing replays in your squad? If not get them started, sharing is how we learn.

Swad
Major General

Post#6 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 am

In addition to previous comments, I would just say that we all have our own, often very different strategies.
For me I found that more than 2 MHCs, or spiders as we call them, is too slow, especially with the EAtAt.
You need to ensure that you have repair droids to cover the EAtAt and spiders, as well as supporting troops, such as heavies, troopers etc.
Utilise any skins you have and use those troops. Hoth has some great troop skins, especially for the dewbeast. Lol
I still use the old fashioned approach of EAtAt, flanked closely by spiders, pig and dewbeast in front. Troopers are deployed around the armour and used to remove outlying buildings. Speeders or snipers to counter dekas and strikers to counter sc and drop troops. I rarely use my dekas except to mop up. Best of luck.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 am

I am not an imperial, but I will share the same strategy that I have for all the rebels that ask me.

Particularly at Level 7, where you have avoided a ton of the top end stuff ... this is the strategy I recommend.

1. Close your app.
2. Hold your finger down on the app until it starts wobbling.
3. Click the 'X'
4. When it asks, "Are you sure you want to delete this app" ... click yes.
5. Talk to your friends and family again and be happy.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Aligaitor
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:01 am

The only problem I can see with Midges strategy is number 5. Talk to your friends and family again.
That is the main reason I still play this game which makes me happy, antisocial Ali :)

ZeryabPrime
Captain

Post#9 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 am

Use all storms with E ATAT or Veteran ATST. Storms MUST be buffed or they are totally useless. On HOTH, there is also a buff for the storms.

If this dosen't work, use 4 MHCs with 7 repair droids along with EATAT. The rest UT can be filled with storms or heavies or anything!

Also use the SC for helping you win.
ZeryabPrime
Imperial :twisted:
HQ8 8-) 8-) 8-)
BestClan2 (COME, WARS AFTER WARS, NO REST!) ;)
DIE REBEL SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pirate
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:26 am

Recipe for 3 Stars at lvl7:
eATAT (w/ skin if possible)
(4) TX tanks
(2) shock troopers
(1) gamo + (2) darks or (3) darks
rest storms w/ skin
TIE strikers to help with troops if needed