Question for all rebel commanders

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Jrrradytorumble
Captain

Question for all rebel commanders

Post#1 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 pm

With all the recent buff/nerf, do you still use jug in your loadout? I can't win with the jug in my line up.
Btw, i'm lv10 with all essential lv10 troops with mid buff skins. Thx.
Member of Samurai Hunters squad
We drink Sake when warring
We are level 50 war squad, and always accepting new samurai to fight the soulless empires:)

Moadib
Commodore

Re: Question for all rebel commanders

Post#2 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 pm

yes jug is 90% removed from regular combo as it takes 20 uc and doesnt compensate any more for that much space as you experience as we all do, lack of firepower , tx 225 tanks ,backuped with hails is a working combo now with either swarm of regs still or hmc, use 1 drabo to clear the hard corners and dekas, deploy him with timeing ........

the need to heal our troops so they can survive this over buffed guns just asks for more units that can actualy make some damage and jug now is a unit that you can stack in sc for big bases or combine sc troops with let's say 2 tx 225 tanks +hmc in it then you can carry jug on your own ....

to answer your question directly no we dont use jug anmore in our loadouts to much uc for what it does and buffed guns take it out to quickly , 1 more reb unit that is ...well you understand..

some use atap lvl 10 do it cant shot over walls so you need as always time his deloyment and placement
" you cant use imp tactic dump all behind cow and make popcorns" needs carefull timing or atap spins it's head to ground on first turret that gets a shot at it
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

Jrrradytorumble
Captain

Post#3 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:15 am

Thx Moadib. That's exactly why i font use jug in my line up anymore. Just wonder if other rebels still use jug and be successful.
Member of Samurai Hunters squad
We drink Sake when warring
We are level 50 war squad, and always accepting new samurai to fight the soulless empires:)

Moadib
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 am

troops i use on lvl 10 bases, biggest ask for sc support ofc but most of them can be dealt with this depending on your armory lvl buffs also but doable 1-2 star

2 hails +1 atrt is not shown in pic above including them also in combo
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:26 am

I stopped using a jug weeks ago. Four heavies are better: will kill shields almost as quickly at almost the same range.

When I had the jug, I had to drop sc on every attack or risk losing.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Attacking Rivals”