Droideka Sentinel - Striker or Generalist?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Maia
Commander

Droideka Sentinel - Striker or Generalist?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Droideka Sentinel is identified in-game as a generalist but in true it is a striker, since when you deploy it, it will prioritize attacking the opponent's droidekas/SC troops... So my question is: why call it a generalist? Am I missing something?

Darthside
Officer

Re: Droideka Sentinel - Striker or Generalist?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:08 am

nope, IMO your right. It is a generalist when there are no troops present, but when there are it's a striker

Darthside
Officer

Post#3 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:09 am

You find that out soon enough though ;)

pdqsport
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

If it bothers you overmuch, send a ticket into DI Customer Service. Then they can either have it set to be properly identified relative to what it does or have the AI changed to reflect the description.

Or they might just ignore the whole deal.

(That third option gets more likely if the communication lacks the proper courtesy) :)

My suggestion if you send in a ticket? ROLE PLAY! Trust me, it is much easier to get them to help you that way...

If you want a somewhat famous example, do an internet search for "Thor Odin Amazon Customer Service"
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 50 Squad

Maia
Commander

Post#5 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Well I wish it was a true generalist instead of running towards the center of enemy's base trying to hunt his mirror brother... Guess I have to wait for the Opressor on HQ9 to get a useful droideka on attack

syncpan77
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:32 pm

One of the many absurd things in this game when it comes to unit description.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

rRr
Admiral

Post#7 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 am

Maia wrote:Well I wish it was a true generalist instead of running towards the center of enemy's base trying to hunt his mirror brother... Guess I have to wait for the Opressor on HQ9 to get a useful droideka on attack

Is it really so hard to make a ticket? How do you guys expect them to fix issues if you are too lazy to report???

Here is link for you: https://help.starwars.com/en_US/STAR-WARS-Commander
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Maia
Commander

Post#8 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 am

rRr wrote:
Maia wrote:Well I wish it was a true generalist instead of running towards the center of enemy's base trying to hunt his mirror brother... Guess I have to wait for the Opressor on HQ9 to get a useful droideka on attack

Is it really so hard to make a ticket? How do you guys expect them to fix issues if you are too lazy to report???

Here is link for you: https://help.starwars.com/en_US/STAR-WARS-Commander

Thank you for your help my friend, I'm really a lazy b***tard am I not? Have a nice day.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”